37

The last afterglow of the setting sun.

A metallic black motorcycle speeds past on the wilderness horizon.

There were two people sitting on it, the reflections of the setting sun intertwined with each other, and the dry air flowing with the geothermal evening breeze heated people’s cheeks.

Gazing at the apocalyptic scenery of the sunset and the wilderness, the majestic and poignant red clouds spread over the earth, as if trying to hold up the sunset that fell into the horizon, towards the irreversible sunset, the red clouds were beautiful and broke and dyed the earth red, hug Melt into the darkness with the setting sun.

Pei Zhaozhou grabbed Si Huaixi's back, a shocking and stunning light flashed across his eyes, and his dull chest suddenly opened up, as if he had forgotten all the sorrows of the world in this desperately beautiful scenery.

He had never noticed these scenery before...

Maybe he has seen it.

During the interstellar time, he had seen the vast sea of stars, known as the most beautiful planet, all kinds of exquisite works of art and collections, but only saw it.

He also only treated those sights...oh, they looked pretty.

Indifferent evaluation.

There is no trace in my heart.

Only now, now and now!

Pei Zhaozhou stared at everything with scorching eyes, staring at Si Huaixi in front of him.

The hot wind blew through his black hair, facing the afterglow of the setting sun, the bright red light fell on his beautiful profiled face, which was daunting.

He held the handle of the motorcycle with both hands to accelerate, the wind roared noisily, the motor roared, and the sea-blue eyes became more determined and cold, like an unyielding person chasing the setting sun.

The heart is throbbing vigorously, excited blood flows to every corner of the body, cool fingers hold the corners of the man's back, his scorching body temperature... His fingers are continuously reddening. Heart, hot heart that was originally frozen.

Pei Zhaozhou felt the unstoppable heartbeat, and was confused and at a loss.

His pheromone didn't mess up, why did his heartbeat suddenly mess up?

"How about it?"

Si Huaixi suddenly broke the calm, her clear voice was a little distorted in the howling wind, and Pei Zhaozhou's ears were a little hot.

"How about what?"

Pei Zhaozhou returned to his senses and said with a slightly blank look in his eyes.

Si Huaixi laughed wanton and arrogant, leaving him and Pei Zhaozhou out of the wilderness, as if he was no longer the commander of the Lucheng base, but a young wanderer who escaped the end times with his beloved as he pleased.

"Before the sunset ended, I promised you to always do it once."

"I did it."

The tone was arrogant, but not annoying at all.

Pei Zhaozhou laughed, eyes with endless soft light, softly praised: "It's amazing, you really did it."

After being praised by Pei Zhaozhou.

Si Huaixi's ears were red, like a young guy who was praised by someone he liked, happy but shy, pretending to be calm, and coughed lightly.

"It's okay. Didn't you ask me if I could ride a motorcycle before? I just finished working in the laboratory. You haven't come out to play in the Lucheng base for so long. I'll take you out to have a look. The last days are pretty desolate. Yes, the scenery in some places is beautiful..."