32

"Bang bang bang—!!!"

Pei Zhaozhou fired

The body of the female supernatural person has a meal.

Qi Ding, who just rushed over, had eyes cracked and his face was bloodshot and shouted: "No, no, no—"

The special bullets of the energy gun melted the vines flying all over the sky, and subtly scratched You Xiaolin's right leg, left arm and flanks.

This didn't cause any fatal injuries, it just made You Xiaolin's movements ease, the wounds were not deep, just the epidermis bleeding.

Pei Zhaozhou didn't want to kill the female supernatural person as soon as they met, but gave some warnings.

The female supernaturalist held the bleeding wound with her hand, and realized that the person who had shot her wounded her, her eyes were full of anger and looked at Pei Zhaozhou.

Pei Zhaozhou was not afraid at all, and said grimly: "I advise you to catch with your hands, stop struggling, and make up for the loss of the base because of you, otherwise the next bullet will not be a simple bruise and bleeding."

The female supernatural person kept on attacking Pei Zhaozhou even more irritably and unreasonably.

Pei Zhaozhou frowned and had to continue fighting.

The vines flying all over the sky blocked most of Qi Ding's vision. Qi Ding is just an ordinary person, whose eyesight is far less than that of the supernatural person. It is not clear how You Xiaolin is going from such a distance.

Only know that the bullet just now injured You Xiaolin.

Qi Ding rushed forward without thinking of anything.

The battle scene of the supernatural beings is so dangerous that just a single vine that flies can hit ordinary people who have no defensive power and seriously injure them.

Zhou Fei just rushed over when he heard something strange nearby. He saw a fool who dared to run to the most dangerous center of the battle. He anxiously grabbed Zi Ding and yelled.

"What's the matter with you?! Don't you know that there is a supernatural person here who is crazy and out of control? People around are evacuated, but you are the only one who is so hard to find death, you must do this!"

Qi Ding ignored Zhou Fei's advice at all, and looked at You Xiaolin, who had lost her mind and was wounded by a gun, with eyes flushed and tears.

Zhou Fei saw that this man was scolded by him and cried. The goose bumps were all up in an instant, and he said with a weird expression: "You are not the one who caused me to cry, but I didn't come to me to settle the account. I have been unlucky enough recently. NS!"

In the past few days, he suddenly received an order from Captain Hu, and exchanged the job of guarding the entrance of the base with the supernaturalists of other bases, saying that he was going to go to the computer city of the next city with the commander. It had nothing to do with him. Chief Cao was looking for Captain Hu. If Captain Hu had to take him, Zhou Fei would still stay at the gate of the base to fish, instead of going out to buy some materials and weapons needed for the base. .

Temporarily lost the fishing job of guarding the base, he regrets it in his heart. Fortunately, the leader who followed is a convincing and secure commander. Following the commander's command is safer than staying at the Lucheng base every minute.

Unexpectedly, I went out to buy something, and accidents happened in the base where the supernaturalists got out of control, and...

He has seen the list of ability players in the base, there is no such female ability person, and no one knows that she is such a strong wood type ability person.