4

"Gulu...Gulu..."

The sound of the belly crowing can become so weak, procrastinating to make a weak cry.

Pei Zhaozhou later realized that his ears were red, and he moved stiffly, still occupying the home court with the sound of his stomach croaking, and his amber platinum and moist eyes were embarrassed.

Si Huaixi stunned, his deep eyes became more worried, and he took the food and water he was carrying from the inner pocket of the black vest and handed it to Pei Zhaozhou, frowning and said: "Quickly eat."

The tone was irresistible with worry.

Looking at the pile of food in the palm of his hand, for the current Pei Zhaozhou, what he eats is much more precious than gold and silver jewelry, not to mention that he is in the apocalypse where zombies are rampant.

Although Pei Zhaozhou didn't know much about the scene of the end times, he had been here for almost a week, and Si Huaixi was the first human being he encountered.

It is conceivable that most of the wild territories in the last days are occupied by zombies, and most humans can only live in refuges, and most of the food can only be grown on the land inside the refuges and bases.

He didn't know what level of supernatural power Si Huaixi was.

But seeing Si Huaixi alone in the dangerous wild, without a companion to take care of him, presumably Si Huaixi is not an easy person, and in this way he is willing to hand over precious food for him to eat.

Pei Zhaozhou's heart was swelling, his amber golden eyes were touching, and he did not dare to look directly at Si Huaixi's eyes, for fear of being seen the complex emotions surging in his heart.

—It’s just a waste of food for someone like him who will die sooner or later...

Si Huaixi seemed to see the resistance in Pei Zhaozhou's eyes, and reached out and stuffed the crushed biscuits into Pei Zhaozhou's mouth.

The nut biscuits with a slightly burnt fragrant melted in the mouth, a delicious taste that had never been tasted before, making Pei Zhaozhou's eyes rounded by Si Huaixi's move, and then squinted brightly, chewing subconsciously.

The crumbled biscuits were chewed more and more fragrant. After he swallowed his dry throat, Pei Zhaozhou still pressed his lower lip somewhat unsuccessfully, and his long-hungry stomach was slightly calmed down.

Si Huaixi's eyes were smiling, like looking at a cat who had a bad temper and did not eat. As a result, when he encountered a delicious biscuit, his amber golden cat's eyes squinted with happiness and licked his lips. It seems that I still want it.

—Is a good cat who is not picky.

After the reaction, Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were stunned and his expression was subtlely embarrassed. He glanced at Si Huaixi who seemed to be still smiling at him. He just wanted to say thank you, but the water bottle near his mouth prevented him from taking the words.

After so many days of thirsty, my lips were so dry that they cracked, and the drops of water around the mouth of the bottle became extremely alluring.

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were suddenly attracted by the clean water of the water bottle, and his body was clamoring for water.

But he is such a well-equipped adult who is fed water by a man who looks younger than him. It’s shameful...

Pei Zhaozhou lowered his eyes shamefully, took the water bottle cautiously, said ‘thank you’, and then held the water bottle with both hands. He was only sipping the water bottle and drinking faster and faster afterwards.