22

The scorched big hole was filled with white smoke.

Zhang Lu, who was holding the energy gun, was a little confused, his hands shaking vigorously, and his head was shocked with cold sweat.

Zhang Lu's Adam's apple rolled and swallowed his saliva: "My eyes are not so good, when does the gun have such power?"

Zhou Fei wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking at the energy gun that was powerful enough to shoot through his chest, full of fear, couldn't help feeling his chest to see if it was okay, and then let out a sigh of relief.

Just now when Zhang Lu was holding the gun, he shook it in his direction, trying to frighten him a few times.

He thought it was just a welding torch, and smiled nonchalantly. Zhang Lu looked bored and pointed his muzzle at the ground.

If this gun was pointed at him just now, even if he was a Tier 6 superpower, he couldn't stop it!

Zhou Fei: "Don't talk about you, I have never seen a gun like this. If there is this gun, I am afraid of zombies, at least low-level zombies will be killed in seconds!"

Zhou Fei looked at the energy gun in Zhang Lu's hand and his eyes gradually warmed.

Which ability person doesn't want to have a handy weapon, especially a weapon that can attack from a distance, and can shoot and kill without close zombies.

But firearms are helpless, if it is said that it is not too difficult to get them, he still has channels to get them, but the expensive ones are bullets!

A two-tier crystal core can exchange about thirty metal bullets filled with gunpowder, which is already a preferential price for the Lucheng base.

Those with guns will buy some self-defense, after all, they can't beat the zombies with their bare hands after they run out of abilities.

But after the zombie’s death, the skin becomes stiff, the skin is thick and fleshy, and five or six bullets are sent to one place. The accurate head needs to be a sharpshooter, otherwise it will be difficult to shoot through that layer of dead skin, and the skull in the deadly area will be even harder. NS.

There were no more than ten or twenty bullets in one trip, and it might not kill a zombie.

Therefore, bullets are generally used to destroy the zombies' mobility, and finally save some bullets and make up for killing the zombies.

This is still based on the fact that zombies can be hit with firearms. If they encounter strong zombies, bullets can't break the defense of the zombies, and in the end they have to fight hard with abilities.

If you are a bit unlucky, if you encounter a zombie with a metallic ability, if you dare to take a gun out, your teammate will blow your head first!

The metal bullet that flew out in minutes was controlled by the zombies, which in turn hurt teammates.

Speaking of it, it's a bit of tears. Sometimes when killing zombies outside, you have to not only face the zombies, but also beware of pig teammates in various situations. Sure enough, staying at the base to watch the fish at the door is the best job!

Zhou Fei looked at the energy gun several times with greedy eyes, and couldn't restrain the impulse and asked: "Brother Pei, are you selling this gun?"

Unexpectedly, Zhang Lu next to him wanted the same, louder than him, with excited eyes, and shouted to Pei Zhaozhou: "Brother Pei, you make a price, as long as I have everything I have! I beg you--! !!!"

"Wait a minute--!!!"

An old man with a sloppy beard appeared out of nowhere, and shouted at the energy gun eyes: "If I want to sell, I will have a sixth-order crystal core!!!"