3

"Where is the base you are talking about?" Pei Zhaozhou asked, looking at Si Huaixi with amber golden eyes and then looking at the wild surroundings, frowning.

Even now, he doesn’t worry about where he will be deceived. Anyway, he has nothing to lose. It’s just...

After being hungry for five days, the flat stomach is about to roar and complain!

Although he is an S-class Alpha, his physique is so strong that he can survive a few days of starvation, but before that, he has experienced a mecha battle that consumes a lot of money, and the explosion made him hurt and bleed.

It stands to reason that the explosion of energy || The explosion of energy cannot lead to travel through time and space, not to mention this is not an ordinary crossing, but came to a higher-dimensional main world than his original world, and the world where he was born and raised Just a book.

If he changed to before, he would definitely be tempted to study the principle of time travel, but now he doesn't care much anymore.

The bodily functions had already sounded the alarm. Pei Zhaozhou pressed his lower lip weakly, lacking water for a long time and had not eaten for a long time, coupled with exposure to high temperature and fever in the wild, his pale face showed abnormal flushing caused by fever.

Pei Zhaozhou began to worry, if he really went to any base, he would be too hungry to walk, it would be embarrassing, but he agreed to what base the man in front of him would go to. It would be bad to go back...

Thinking about this, Pei Zhaozhou began to frown irritably, his amber golden eyes narrowed slightly, exuding a low pressure of dissatisfaction, and the cat is going to be angry.

Perhaps he knew that he was going to die. Major General Pei, who has always been considered tough and cold in the interstellar empire, will abide by the imperial soldiers’ principles of not fearing danger and devoting everything to the honor of the empire in the face of no matter how difficult the task is, making the soldiers and the people of the empire worship famous The'Imperial Steel Major General' began to expose the unknown side of his tough appearance.

Si Huaixi said: "Walking eastward for two days, the Lucheng base is where we are going. Ordinary people who enter the base have to go through a one-day observation period to check whether you are infected with the zombie virus. Your temporary ID card is used to live in the base, and the remuneration from work will also be settled in the ID card..."

Originally, Si Huaixi wanted to continue to explain to Pei Zhaozhou about the Lucheng base and related matters about living in it. If an outsider wants to become an official member of the Lucheng base, he still needs to be selected.

result…

Si Huaixi's brows jumped, and he looked helplessly at Pei Zhaozhou, who was starting to wander, with a stern face and amber gold eyes. He didn't know what was happening. He looked upset, and his thin lips were pressed into a line, like an unhappy one. Cat emoji pack.

Si Huaixi stopped talking, even he himself felt incredible, he was not too angry.

Looking at this one, uh...Looking at the stinky temper, although he looks good, he looks good even with a cold face, those bright amber gold eyes are like honey syrup waffles sprinkled with gold powder, but I don’t know where my thoughts are floating. Go, the cat who is in a daze and will not listen, the cat who seems to be scratching his paws and tantrums impatiently.

Si Huaixi should be angry, he should be reprimanded with a serious face, just like teaching a wayward cat who does not listen to trouble.

This is the first time he has brought up his interest and talked to a person about the precautions for living in the Lucheng base. For an ordinary person without abilities, it is very difficult to find a base that accommodates ordinary people in the last days. For things, the Lucheng base is the only conscience base in this neighborhood that is not too harsh for ordinary people, and provides quantitative tortillas, potato cakes and other foods every day.