40

Time goes back to before the fire.

That's right, You Xiaolin did set the fire, and the explosive gunpowder that was powerful enough to kill Tier 9 zombies was also obtained by You Xiaolin sneaking into the warehouse in Lucheng.

As an eighth-order wood type superpower, You Xiaolin secretly used vines to remove a large amount of gunpowder from the warehouse window.

The base is guarding the warehouse by a few ordinary people. Although there are many abilities patrolling nearby, taking advantage of the dim night, it is impossible for anyone to find that there is an eighth-order ability stealing things from the base.

As for being punished after being found out by the base, You Xiaolin can't manage so much if she has too many debts, she is so stern to let the zombies die.

There are too many zombies, and she is not strong enough, so she can only explode|| bounce it together.

In order to ensure that the plan is foolproof, You Xiaolin took advantage of the zombies to go out for a period of time, it is estimated that it is not a good thing.

Before the zombies came back, You Xiaolin used the vines to dig a big hole under the room and buried a whole few tons of explosive||medicine, in case the power is not enough, she even stole fireworks, gasoline, flour and other flammable. Explosive objects were thrown in.

The result was really not enough, the careful plan attracted the most shouldn't come, and survived the most **** female zombie!

You Xiaolin was suffocated to death.

As soon as the plan is about to succeed, press the button to explode, and the **** zombie will explode with the house||Blast into the sky!

Zi Ding unexpectedly appeared, intending to stop her! !

Let her stop knowing her mistakes and doing her wrongs and hurt innocent people. The base will never again tolerate her a lot.

At this time You Xiaolin found out.

It turned out that Zi Ding had been observing, even seeing her stealing things in the base warehouse. She followed her all the way to the zombie's house, watching her buried and exploded.

In the end, Zi Ding was very disappointed and heartbroken to stop her, and thought she was completely mad because of the oppressive environment of the end times.

You Xiaolin is about to be mad at this kind-hearted Qi Ding!

The thing she regretted most was that she didn't immediately blow up those damned zombies!

Cowardly, he would only escape, drag Zi Ding to hide in a lingering manner, but it was not into a zombie trap to hide in the end...

As long as the zombie survives for one day, neither Zi Ding nor her will have a future. Zi Ding wants to have a family with her and have children. You Xiaolin has been avoiding this question. The child lives in a world where zombies are killed at any time.

Now You Xiaolin is finally willing to summon the courage to fight against the zombies for the future of her and Zi Ding.

Zi Ding, a nerd who didn't see the situation clearly, came to stop her? !

Just as You Xiaolin was thinking about how to knock the sap to take the idiot Qi Ding away from this place, their quarrel will eventually attract the attention of the zombies in the house.

Listening to the sound of the zombie's door cracking open.

Poke out the pale hand of a woman.

You Xiaolin's scalp was numb, and her breathing stopped.