drunken makeout

We sat in the living room and our main goal was to make Carl understand how serious his situation was. 

"Carl, we're serious," Fiona said, "The stakes are really, really high. We love you, and we need you in this family. In this house. You need to stop biting and punching and hurting people."

"Well, how else do I make them cry?"

"Gossip and slander," I said. 

"You know, when I get really angry, I usually just count to ten," Steve said.

"Hey, little man. I'll tell you what we're going to do," Lip said, "We're gonna get you some pads and some skates. Get you out on the ice. You can take your frustrations out with a hockey stick."

"Yea, you can come to karate with me," Ian offered, "Remember when I broke Kyle Boozee's leg? Took three pins to put it back together, huh?"

"You can't beat karate when it comes to regulated sanctioned violence for children," Debbie said.

"Or if you like, you can always go out for a jog with me. It helps a lot," I said.

Carl looked at Fiona, and it seemed like he got the message. He wasn't a perfect kid, but he loved Fiona, and he knew how much this meant to her to have the family stay together. 

Everyone else watched TV while I was with Lip for emotional support. He had to break it to a bunch of people he took the SAT for that they were invalidating their scores because he got caught. As Lip dialed one of the last people, we turned our heads when we heard that Tire was at the door to pay him the balance for the SAT.

"Tire," Lip said.

"Lip, my man," Tire said, looking like he was about to dap Lip up, but at the last minute, he swung at him, "They invalidated my score!"

"Shit! I was gonna call you," Lip said.

"I was gonna get like a six on this test!"

"You get at least a couple hundred for spelling your name correctly!" he said before Tire ran at him.

"I won't be able to play ball in college!"

"Fuck, you'll go straight to the pros!" Lip said, running upstairs.

"Hey!" I said, chasing after them.

Before I knew it, Tire was hanging Lip by his legs out the window.

"What the hell? Let him go!" I yelled, and Ian tried to help too, but it didn't work. 

"You think you'll live if I drop you on your head?! I don't!" Tire said.

Carl came in, holding the bat that the family kept on the staircase.

"LET HIM GO!"

"Get my brother back in the house, or the kid swings the bat," Ian said.

Tire slowly pulled Lip up, and as soon as he was back in the house, I wrapped my arms around him for dear life. Fiona and Steve were also in the room by then. 

"I was just joking, ok?"

Carl swung the bat and hit Tire's leg, and we heard a crack. I yelped and covered my mouth and everyone else screamed too.

Lip, Ian, and Steve grabbed Carl and hoisted him in the air like he was royalty as Fiona and I applauded. 

________________________________________________________________

I'd swiped a bottle of wine from Dad and Jenna a while ago and left it at the Gallagher's for a special occasion, but I had to hide it so Frank wouldn't take it. Given Lip almost died, I'd say this was a special occasion. 

"You got lucky. You know that?" I said as I finished off the last bit of the bottle. We were both fucked, but it didn't matter. Everyone else was asleep, and we were downstairs on the couch.

"Yeah, guess I owe Carl a huge one," he said before looking at me, "Mayo, do you actually like Cory?"

"Yes," I said, "No. I don't know. He's nice, but he doesn't get me. And I know he was a virgin before me, but the sex sucks. At this point, it doesn't seem worth it."

"I get what you mean," Lip said, "Between her getting bitchier and seeing other guys, at this point, sometimes the only reason I still fuck Karen is because she's hot."

"Ah."

Lip hoisted my legs across his lap and pulled me closer to him. He was about to kiss me when I placed my hands on his chest.

"Lip, what are we doing?" I said, "I mean, we kiss or almost kiss, and then we act like nothing happened. I know that's not true. You know it too."

"You really wanna talk about this right now? While we're both drunk?"

I looked at him and shrugged, "Yeah, this is a discussion for tomorrow."

I leaned in and kissed him, not caring what happened after this. Our tongues intertwined as I fell on top of him. My lips traveled down to his neck, slowly sucking on a spot as he moaned softly. Lip flipped us around and did the same to me, and I closed my eyes as his teeth bit into my neck. 

"You're so hot," he said before kissing the spot between my breasts, then my stomach, and then my jeans, fiddling with the zipper and button, "If you want me to stop, tell me."

I nodded as he pulled my jeans down and rubbed my heat through my panties.

"Can I?"

"Yea," I said breathily as he slowly took off my panties and slowly rubbed circles on my clit, making me throw my head back, "Oh my god."

Lip lowered himself and slowly put his tongue on my pussy, swirling it around and in and out. I tried to be quiet so I wouldn't wake anyone.

"Lip," I said, tugging on his hair, "Don't stop. I'm so close."

He went faster and deeper until finally, I came. He took his mouth off me and wiped his mouth. I smirked and pushed him back, unbuckling his pants and pulling down his boxers. I took him in my mouth and went up and down.

"Holy fuck, you're so good at this," he said, pulling my hair back.

He started to come undone when I swirled my tongue around the tip. I swallowed it all and wiped my mouth before kissing him.

"Do you have a?"

"Yeah, but let's not do it tonight?" he said, "I'd like our first time to be when we're both sober."

I nodded because he had a point. We put our pants back on and fell asleep in each other's arms. 

I woke up that morning to someone saying my name.

"Mayo!"

I opened my eyes to find Ian hovering over us.

"What time is it?" I said groggily.

"5 am," he said, "Fiona's leaving in like fifteen minutes for work."

"Jesus,"  I said, slowly getting up, "I really need to go home."

"Come on. I'll walk you back," he said. As we walked outside, Ian pushed my hair to the side and smirked, "Nice hickey."

I pushed him, "Shut up. We're not gonna talk about it."

"Come on, Mayo. It's me," he said, "What happened?"

I sighed, "Lip and I drank a whole bottle of wine, and we made out and gave each other head. There."

Ian chuckled and patted me on the back, "I always knew this would happen."

I shook my head, "Yeah, probably won't happen again. He's too far up Karen's ass anyway. What does he even see in her?"

He shrugged, "Dunno. But I do know this. No matter how much he won't admit it, he likes you. And I know for a fact you like him. Just- use protection, ok?"

I laughed and lightly smacked him, "As you wish."