why'd you grab my sack?

My dad and Jenna were at work, Diana was hanging out with Mandy, and Blake went to say goodbye to Carl before he headed off to the camp Frank got him into, so we had the place to ourselves. And we took it to our advantage by having sex right after breakfast.

"Oh, you feel so good," Lip moaned as I rode him. 

I gasped as I went faster. I was about to come when someone knocked on the door.

"It's me and Mandy," I heard Diana say. 

I quickly got off of Lip and covered myself with the blanket.

"Come in!"

The two girls slowly walked in before Mandy said, "We could hear you from downstairs, you know."

I rolled my eyes, "What's up? What do you want?"

 I just got a call from my half-sister, Molly," Mandy said, "Her meth-head mom died, and if a family member doesn't come get her, she's gonna be put in the system."

"Shit!" I said, "You have a sister?"

"Half-sister," She corrected me. 

"Ok, so she's just waiting for someone to pick her up?"

"Near Milwaukee," Mandy said, "There's no fucking way Terry's going all the way to Milwaukee."

"And that's why we came here," Diana said, "It took me a while to convince her, but I think we should take the car and go get Molly."

"Even though the system's better than here," Mandy said, "Which I pointed out."

"Yeah, says the girl who's miraculously never been in the system," Lip said. 

With a few more words of persuasion towards Mandy, we were on the road. Two hours later, we made it to the address and knocked on the door. The person who answered was a little girl with pigtails.

"Hi, Molly. It's Mandy."

Molly looked relieved and hugged Mandy tightly.

"These are my friends, Diana and Mayo, and Mayo's boyfriend, Lip."

"Is Daddy here?"

Mandy and I looked at each other before she put on a fake smile. 

"He's at sea, but he sends his love," Mandy lied, "How are you?"

"Am I coming home with you?"

We sighed, trying to figure out what to do next. We tried to see if she knew any other place she could stay or if she remembered any phone numbers, but unfortunately, she didn't. So, it looked like she'd be staying in the south side for the meantime.

Mandy had me drive to her aunt's, and she talked to her while Lip, Diana, and I distracted Molly. Her Aunt Rande's MS was getting bad and she wasn't in the shape to take care of a kid, so now, we had to bring Molly back with us.

We walked in the door of the Gallagher house, explained where we'd been, and introduced Molly to everyone.

"Milwaukee?"

"Look, her mother OD'd and she called Mandy," Lip said.

"So, why are you three involved?"

"Fi, Mandy's our best friend, and we had a car," Diana said.

"She's a little girl who needs shelter while we figure out the next step. I know Carl's away at camp, maybe if she stayed here for a couple of nights-

"Mayo, we love you, but you don't get to make these kinds of decisions," Fiona said.

"No, I agree with Mayo," Lip said, "I mean, where else is she gonna stay?"

"Why not ask your dad? Or your mom?" Fiona said to me and Diana. 

I laughed, "My dad? Housing Milkoviches? Fat chance."

"Why not her father's?" Jimmy said.

"We're not gonna take her to her father's," Lip said, "Her father likes to molest his daughters."

"Shoulda led with that."

"Please, Fiona," I said, pulling out four twenties and grabbing the squirrel fund. 

She looked at me and sighed.

"Fine!" She said, "But until Carl gets back."

That night, Mandy, Diana, and I slept over.

"You did a good thing today, Mayo," Lip said.

"Yeah, I try to," I said, "Thanks for coming with us."

"Of course," he said, "I mean, that's what boyfriends who love you do, right?"

"Yea, something like that," I said as we both laughed. 

I kissed him and went to bed. The three of us girls slept in his bed that night while Lip slept in his old bunk.

"Lip really loves you, you know that?" Diana said.

"I guess so," I said.

"Yea, even so," Mandy said, "If he ever breaks your heart, I'll stab his."

I laughed, "You don't have to do that. Leave all that to me."

_______________________________________________________________

We dozed off when we suddenly woke up to hearing Lip screaming. We ran into the boys' room and saw a grown man fully nude on the floor.

"Then why'd you grab my sack?!" Lip said.

Mandy and Diana got Molly and Debbie out of the room while Jimmy covered the man up and took him outside. Fiona, Lip, Ian, and I were the only ones left.

"Are you sure-

"When you feel a full chub poking you in the back, the meaning is pretty clear!" Lip said.

"Ned was looking for me," Ian said. Who the fuck was Ned anyway, and why was he here?

"I met him at a club. We've been hooking up for a while."

My jaw dropped. Wow, you sure have a thing for older men, Ian. 

"You've been screwing Jimmy's dad?!"

"JIMMY'S DAD?!" I said, my eyes widening.

"I didn't know it was Jimmy's dad at the time," Ian said, "He's nice."

No one said anything. The room remianed silent until I said, "So was John Wayne Gacy, and look what happened to those thirty boys."