fuck you, fuck you, and especially fuck you

I woke up to someone pulling my blanket off and dragging me out of bed.

"Ah! Fuck!" I said as I fell on my ass and nearly gave myself a wedgie. 

 I opened my eyes and saw Lip hovering over me, "Dude, what the fuck? What time is it?"

"Uhhhh. 7:55," Lip said, looking at my alarm clock.

"I could've had an extra five minutes of sleep, shithead," I said, throwing my head back.

"Too bad. I'm here now," he said, tossing my hairbrush gently at me.

"Whatever," I said, catching it, "You done being an ass?"

"Ok, I'm sorry about what I said yesterday," he said, "Really. I shouldn't have said that."

"Mmhm," I said. I didn't say I forgive you, or it's fine because I didn't, and it wasn't. He was still on thin ice. 

Lip tried to kiss me, but I just pushed him and got up, stretching and rubbing my eyes. 

"You know, when I told you to come over this morning, I didn't expect you to follow through."

"Why?"

"Don't know," I said, rummaging through my clothes, "Thought you'd spend the morning moping on Karen's porch."

"Eh, I might be going over there tonight."

I didn't respond but instead cocked my head at Lip, "Get out for a second. I need to change."

"Aw, man, I don't have the pleasure of staying?"

I threw my slipper at him, "Out."

He chuckled and left. Usually, I'd allow him to stay, but he was still on my shit list. I threw on shorts, and a white top, and left to go to the bathroom and wash my face.

"Very intense shit you got here, Mayo," Lip said, rummaging through my makeup as I rinsed my face.

"Not really," I said, "You can get all that at the drugstore. Better than the designer shit."

After I slapped sunscreen on, I put on makeup quickly and went downstairs.

Jenna, Diana, and Blake were in the kitchen, and my dad had just left for work. It was a good arrangement with him and me not having to see each other.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How'd you sleep?" Jenna said.

"Ok," I said, looking at the waffles, bacon, and eggs on the table, "It was really hot last night."

"Yea, I'm going to fix the AC today. Oh, Lip, you're more than welcome to help yourself," she said, "Would you like coffee?"

"Yes, please," he smiled.

"Hold on. I'll pour some for both of us," I said.

"So, Mayo tells me you two are working at an ice cream truck?"

"Yeah, it's great," Lip said, "Lots of customers."

"Well, it's good to see that some of us are enjoying our jobs this summer," Jenna said, looking at Diana.

"I don't even know why I took this stupid job in the first place," Diana groaned.

"More importantly, I don't know why they hired you," Blake said, making Lip and I hold our laughs in.

"Blake, be nice," Jenna said.

"Why didn't you apply, Mayo?" Lip said.

"Because I hate kids. They're bratty and annoying."