he's not yours, kev

Disclaimer: I'm editing out the part where Lip cheats because it's honestly unnecessary!!

"KIDS! BREAKFAAAASST!" Fiona yelled.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, realizing I had no clothes on. My head was pounding from how much I had drank the night before. I slowly put my clothes back on and grabbed a laundry basket, putting all of my and Lip's dirty clothes in it.

V stayed over as well because Kev's wife, Cheryl, showed up at the door. And not alone. With a kid who could probably be around Debbie's age. Not like it was Kev's fault, though.

________________________________________________________

Diana accompanied Fiona and Debbie to the grocery store while I helped clean the house. On the ride home, a perverted homeless man jerked his Johnson at Debbie, and Fiona and Diana called the police. 

"Can you describe the perp?" the cop said.

Debbie tried to answer the questions to the best of her ability, but it was clear she was traumatized. 

The cops decided to ask Fiona and Diana questions instead while the rest of us went with Debbie to get a popsicle.

"Blake, Carl, I hope you know I will kill you if you ever do that to anyone," I said.

After we took care of that, we went back to the house, and Lip went on this red dot website that showed you how many sex offenders are in our neighborhood.

"A lot of red dots," Lip said.

"All those red dots are sex offenders in our neighborhood?" Debbie said.

"Wait, check this out," Lip said, "Child rapist, three blocks over. Did five years and out on probation."

"How does a child rapist only get five years?" I said.

"He doesn't. He gets five years plus the beating of his life, let's go," Lip said, making me smile.

"Thought we were gonna fix the pool," Carl said.

"Nah, Carl you should come. Grab the bat," Lip said, "You too, Blake."

"Awesome!" They both said.

"So, we're just forgetting about the guy on the bus?" Debbie said.

"Hell, no," Diana said, "We're gonna teach you self-defense. I'll call Mandy, yeah?"

"Yeah," I said,  "Come on, Debs, let's go upstairs."

About an hour later, the three of us showed Debbie some moves and how to handle a knife properly. It was important for young girls to know how to defend themselves, and the sooner the better.

__________________________________________________

 After the boys came back from "beating up" the pedo, who was a young female teacher, Lip and I hooked up in his bedroom.

Soft moans and skin slapping filled the room as I was on my knees and he slid in and out of me from behind.

"Oh," I said, "Oh, yeah. Keep going." 

"I'm so close," he said as the slapping got louder and more frequent, "Fuck. Turn around."

I did as he asked and turned on my back as he released onto my stomach.

"Whoo," I said, taking deep breaths, "Who needs the gym when we just got our cardio for the week?"

Lip laughed as someone knocked on the door.

"Lip! Mayo! Dinner!" Diana said.

We put our clothes on quickly and headed downstairs. 

"Hey, smells good!" Lip said, "Where's Jimmy?" 

"No idea," Fi said as she set the bowl of mashed potatoes on the table.

I looked over at V, who just seemed so sad and out of it, but I figured it'd be better not to pry. 

Carl took off his cap, revealing a buzzed head. 

"What happened to your head, Carl?" Fiona said.

"Lice," said Lip. 

"Again?!"

"Yeah, Frank shaved it."

"Yeah, and he got me into a summer camp!" Carl said.

"Why would he do that?" Diana said.

"Dunno, but it's cool, right?"

"Yeah, it's awesome, Carl!" Fiona said before glancing sympathetically at V.  

I looked at Fiona, and she just gave me a defeated look and shook her head. I nodded back in understanding. As I took a spoonful of peas, Kev walked in the door. Everyone looked up, and no one said a word. 

"I'm gonna know my kid," he said, "I'm gonna know my kid, and you can't have a problem with that. Look, I don't care about Cheryl, V. I used to, but she's nothing but a memory to me now. And I'm sorry I didn't go see the notary. But I would never leave you. Ever."

The two started tearing up, and so did Diana and I.

"You've gotta know that. After- after everything we've been through, you just kinda have to know that."

V started sobbing, and the three of us, Fiona, Diana, and I were crying too. 

"Whoa, you just snotted the whole table," Carl said, making us all laugh.

"Kev!"

It must've been Cheryl, because Fi and V started laughing hysterically. 

"What the fuck? Are they laughing at me?!"

"No."

"Yes!" Fiona said, still laughing.

"Fuck you!" Cheryl said.

Fiona immediately stopped laughing, "Excuse you?!"

This started a whole argument between Kev and Cheryl, and Cheryl was pissed at Kev for wanting to stay with V.

"Cheryl, I get that you're mad, but I wanna be a father to Kyle. Now, I'm gonna get you a place nearby-

"He's not yours, Kev," she said, "He isn't even mine. He's my sister's, you stupid piece of shit!"

V, with her earrings now off, looked stunned, and turned to Fiona, "What did she say?"

Fiona was even more shocked, and so was I.

V got up, ran towards Cheryl, and started going after her. It was a crazy scene. Shit was flying everywhere, Cheryl was screaming, V was cursing. They eventually moved into the living room, and we protected the TV just in time so it wouldn't get smashed.

V got Cheryl on the couch face down.

"You wanna walk away with four limbs, bitch? Sign! Kev, the papers!" 

"Fuck you!"

"You're signing!" V said, twisting her arm back further and making her scream.

Diana and I were just in shock at the scene. We knew V didn't play, but damn, that was intense. 

After she signed, we walked her out of the house. Cheryl was about to say something before V cut her off.

"Ah-ah. Not one word. Just drive away."

Cheryl got in her car, flipped V off, and drove off.

Well, to some that might be one hell of a day, but to us, that's just a regular day at the Gallagher's.