i need my own room

I was currently with Ian, Mandy, Diana, and Lip. Lip got himself into this Fight Club-type shit, which well-- reenacted scenes from the movie Fight Club. I loved watching fights. They got me hyped up, but I was nervous during this one because Lip was getting beat pretty badly, and I didn't want him to go to the hospital.

"Get your guard up, Lip!" Ian said.

"Kick his fucking ass!!" I said.

The dude Lip was fighting threw him, but Ian caught him.

"Kick him back! You're punching him like a fag!" Ian said, throwing him back in. Sadly, Lip got his ass handed to him and got thrown to the ground. Ian and I grabbed Lip.

"Fuck, that dude hits hard," Lip said.

"Well, what did you think this was going to be?" Mandy said.

"Didn't think he was gonna punch me with his foot."

"You'd be surprised what these bastards can do," I said, rubbing his shoulders.

"Come on, Lip. Get back in there!" Diana said as we pushed him back into the ring.

____________________________________________________________

After another round, we left.

"How the hell did that little guy kick Kurt fucking Landis's ass?" Mandy said.

"Skill issue," I said.

"We make anything on my fight?" Lip said.

"Doubt it," I said.

"Nah, nobody wanted the odds."

"What'd you put down?"

"On the fight that you lost? Nada," Ian said, "Fraternal loyalty doesn't extend to stupidity, bud."

As the two pretended to fight, Mandy and I smiled.

"Mandy, Mickey's out soon, right?" Diana said.

"In about a week or so, if he doesn't stab anybody else," she said.

"Stab?"

"Plastic fork," Mandy explained, "Barely broke the kid's skin but it bought him 30 days."

I laughed. That sounded like something Mickey would do. 

"Gotta be looking forward to having Mickey home again," Lip said.

"I guess."

"Hey, I want to stage another fight night next week. Go around to the dojo, round up some more scrappers," Lip said to Ian, walking in the other direction.

I didn't think Lip getting into more fights was a good idea, especially if we'd get the same results as last time, but he'd just get mad at me if I told him to stop. That's how he was lately. He was set in his ways and if you tried to tell him otherwise, he'd act all snippy and bitchy. 

"Sure. Where are you going?"

"Karen's," Lip said.

"I thought you gave up on that," Ian said. 

I didn't say anything or ask him why because I knew my answer and that I'd be disappointed.

"Karen Jackson? After that thing with your dad?" Mandy said. 

I shuddered at the thought of it. If some dude I talked to ever did that to Jenna, I'd never want to look at him again let alone go over to his house.