you three still not talking?

Kev was still worried sick because they hadn't found Ethel. Their best guess was that she was somewhere with Malik because she had taken a shit ton of the weed that Kev "threw out", and lord knows no one's gonna buy weed from a girl who looks like her. And by that, V meant, "A white girl from a little house on the prairie."

It was about a week before school started, and Ian and I were still not talking to Lip. Ian was still mad about West Point, and I was still mad because I hadn't got an apology yet. 

 The whole thing was pissing Fiona off, to the point where she brought it up at breakfast.

"You three still not talking?"

She was interrupted by Carl and Blake falling through the ceiling.

"Dude!" Lip said.

I gasped, "Blake!"

"Carl!"

"What the fuck?" Ian said.

"Why have we never done that before?" Carl said.

"You have too much time on your hands. Summer school next year!!" Fi said to Carl, "Alright. You two. Breakfast."

"Blake," I said, "You realize I'm responsible for you when I bring you here, right? If you end up with a concussion, Jenna will skin me alive, and then my dad's gonna make me pay for the hospital bills."

"Relax, Mayo. I'm fine."

"Yeah, you're lucky," Ian said.

"How much are we looking at in the winter squirrel fund?"

"A little over nine grand," Fi said.

"That's all we made to get us through the winter?" Ian said.

"Frank screwed us when he gave Liam away," she explained, "Then there was that new compressor for the fridge."

"And that stuff for Liam's infection," Lip said, kissing his baby brother on the head. 

"Everyone needs to get winter jobs. Debs, get down here!"

"I'll chip in too," I said, "And so will Diana."

"Mayo-

"No. I should because according to some people, I'm someone who never leaves your fucking house."

I lowered my eyes at Lip, who couldn't even look at me.

Fiona sighed and gave each boy a roll of money, "School supplies and clothing. Nothing else. No candy, drugs, beer, or concert tickets. And I want receipts."

"Diana and I are going shopping today too," I said, "And we both have our licenses. Do you want us to take them all and we can carpool?"

"Sure!" Fi said.

"What if the drugs are really good?"

There was this blonde chick named Jasmine who Fiona worked with. Not to mention, she was obsessed with Fi.

"You're still here?" Fiona said to her friend who got out of the bathroom.

"Got caught up reading a magazine," Jasmine said.

"Hey, that's mine!" Debs said, coming downstairs and taking it from her.

"Debs, I need you to find the backpacks and any old school books. Carl put the daycare supplies back in the basement."

"Ok, Roger that."

"Blake, help him," I said.

"Wha-