i can explain this

The sun had set, and still no Aunt Ginger. I smelled like the devil's asshole, and nothing sounded more satisfying than a shower. 

We would have to try again the next day, but for now, it was shower and bedtime.

"Hey, Mayo," Lip said, "Can I come by later? There's something I wanna show you."

"Yeah, sure," I said, "But don't be too late!" 

When I got home, I showered first, then Diana, then Blake. After my shower, Lip came by, took me to a spot where he lit the fireworks he had left, and tossed me a beer bottle.

"Thank you for this," I smiled as I kissed him on the cheek, "I love you."

"Yeah, no problem," Lip said, "And I love you too."

I nodded before he kissed me.

_______________________________________________________________________

The following day, it was back to work on the digging.

Diana, Fiona, and I continued in the spot where we last dug, and kept on digging until we felt something. 

Fiona went down on her knees and pushed the dirt out of the way until we found a shoe and a leg bone. She started laughing out of relief, and the three of us cheered. Our victory was short-lived, however. We heard screaming from inside the house, and not a baby scream,  an adult man scream. 

We looked at each other and went inside. Mickey was on the table with his ass out, and Jimmy's dad examining it. It looked like Mickey had been shot in the ass, all while Ian held the lamp.

"Ian, what the fuck?!" Fiona said.

"I can explain this!" Ian said.

"Who the hell are you?" 

There was a woman in the living room with her hair back and glasses, wearing a suit.

"I'm Britney Sturges from Child Protective Services," the woman said calmly. 

"Oh, shit," I said, slowly realizing how bad this was. 

"She just walked in," Carl said. 

The babies continued crying, and Ned continued performing surgery on Mickey. 

Then, if that wasn't bad enough, Debbie came in. 

"YES!" She screamed, jumping on Diana before running into the living room, "I totally almost drowned a slut! She was kicking and scratching, but I held my breath, and I hung on until she passed out. Guess what? You do not F with DEBBIE GALLAGHER!" 

I sighed and put my hands over my face. 

"Debs," Fiona said.

Debbie stopped talking, and her smile faded. The woman kept a straight face, and the baby continued crying, Diana and I looked at each other, concerned. I felt sick to my stomach. What if they were going to get split up again? 

______________________________________________________________________

Fiona was left with no choice but to let the woman from DCFS take the kids. I watched as they got put in the van. 

I kissed Lip quickly before he mounted, "I'll see you soon, Mayo. I promise."

I nodded slowly.

"Can I get their placement addresses now?" Fiona said.

"Not until the intake interviews with the children are finished."

"Who reported us?"

Britney didn't respond as the kids got it in.