SEASON 2

It was finally Summer. No more cold Chicago winters and waking up at six am for school.

Lip and I were still sleeping together, and everyone knew, including my dad. He still didn't like Lip or Ian, which drove a wedge between us again and caused us to butt heads more often.

I wouldn't say Lip and I were dating, but we weren't seeing other people. Not to my knowledge, at least. 

Diana and Jason were back together, and they seemed pretty happy. Let's just hope she doesn't screw it up.

The kids and Fiona were doing well too. Well, the kids were. Fiona had the opportunity to go somewhere with Steve. Somewhere tropical where she could go to the beach and actually live her own life for once. But she didn't. I understood why, though. Her siblings were her life, and she couldn't just leave them. But I know she loved him. 

Diana, Mandy, Ian, and I still hung out a lot. Diana and I were closer than ever, and it felt so good to finally be on good terms with her. Mickey was due to get out of prison soon too, so Ian and him could probably finish what they started.

As for Karen? Well, last I heard she was at this sex addict's anonymous thing. Lip seemed to be over her. For the most part. I think.