three

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

📍 New York, 2023

Damn, that's so sad
K-K-K, K-K-K
Young nigga, I got old cash
Spazzin' on they ass
I got Prada on my hoe ass
Got my last one mad
Pop a nigga like a damn tag
Shoppin' on they ass
I just bought a new old Jag
Yeah, it's so fast
Smokin' flocka, you a jackass
All I smoke is gas

I could tell by the music playing, the people outside the house and the vibes itself that this party was gonna by lit ass hell.

I walked inside seeing drunk people dancing everywhere.

"Syyyyy you made it." Destini slurred drunkly. "C'mon let's go get some drinks."

I chuckled and allowed her to drank me to the kitchen. I washed out a red plastic cup, mixing it with fruit punch and vodka.

"Ew, what the fuck!" I gagged at the disgusting taste, it left a burning in my throat. How did people do this everyday?

Mari appeared behind me laughing. "Guess i'm the dnd tonight?"

"Hell yeah."

The song switched to Take Yo Man city girls. I gasped instantly, Me, Kaitlyn and Des having the same expression.

"Ohhhhh shittt! We lit!" Des screamed as we ran up to the circle of people who was having a twerking battle.

"Swear imma kill this girl." Tonio shook his head before following Destini like a dog, Mari did the same with me.

Not to sound like some bougie bitch but I wasn't the type to twerk at parties, but I was the the type to get twerked on.

Overall I was having a good time, slapping some thick girls ass, drinking some more and jamming to music.

Eventually that liquor was getting to me.

I didn't know how but I was on a table twerking, forget what I said earlier, I was the type to twerk at a party tonight.

Some hating girl pushed the table making me bust my ass on the ground. I sat up from the floor, storming over to the girl and punching her in her face.