thirteen

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

School was so horrible, everyone kept staring at me as I walked through the hallways. It was even worse in first period because I had to see her.

She walked into the class twenty minutes late with two girls I never met before.

Mari leaned over his seat to reach me. "Yo, don't even do anything. Let her talk to hersel—

"Nah Kamari, don't try to save her." Destini cut off.

"Save me?" I chuckled, tilting my head. "From what? You?"

I couldn't be intimidated by someone who's hair I did, slept over at my house and gossiped with. This was all weird.

"Laugh all you want. You not gonna be laughing when we beat your ass." She threatened.

"We? You can't even fight me by yourself Destini, I can't respect you." I shook my head disappointedly.

"You didn't respect me when you kissed the guy you knew I wanted to be my man!"

The student stared looking at us, some secretly recording. She always did love the attention.

"You're bout to fight me over a nigga? Girl i've know him since I was a baby, trust me he not the cuffing type." I insisted.

I knew she was completely embarrassed now.

"Just get up and fight me bitch!"

Bitch was a strong word; that was my trigger because why are you as a girl calling another that?

I dropped my backpack from my shoulders and closed my eyes. "God forgive me for my sins."

I threw my hand back to add more force to the punch I sent to her face, instantly one of her friends tried to sneak me.

Kaitlyn grabbed her before she could but there was one more.

I grabbed onto Destini's collar to swing at her again, then I had to turn to the other girl who was punching me in my head.

Fighting two girls at once wasn't for the weak. My head was spinning trying to get them both.

After a couple more punches her friend fell to the floor so i paid my attention back to her, throwing her small body to the other side of the desks.