twelve

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

I couldn't get my best friend kissing my other best friend out of my mind, and what made it worse was that they were still flirting.

I glared them from across the beach, shaking my leg. I knew I was bound to do something stupid because I was drunk.

I couldn't actually be mad at any of them though, they didn't know.

Destini finally moved away from him to grab a microphone. "Okay y'all, now the time y'all been waiting for, dirty truth or dare!"

"Everyone who what's to play surround the bonfire!"

I sat up from the sand then walked over to the circle, purposely sitting beside Kilyier so she wouldn't. I ignored the weird stare from her.

I knew he was looking at me because I could feel it, I just stared ahead and paid attention to the game.

"Okay, if you don't wanna do it you have take a sip of Taylor's death drink." Destini instructed. "Let's start with... Sy."

I knew she was trying to be petty, two could play that game.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off one piece of clothing." She smirked.

I sat up from the sand and pulled down my flare jeans, hearing people comment on my ass and seeing Kilyier glaring me as I sat back down.

"My turn." I spoke up. "Truth or dare, Destini?"

"Truth." She answered bluntly.

"Is it true that you going around kissing guys without knowing if they have girlfriends or not?" I asked.

Everyone in the circle gasped and Destini face reddened with embarrassment.  In this moment I was too heated to feel bad.

"No. That's not true, but is it true that you're still a virgin at eighteen?" Destini shot back like i should be ashamed or something.

My virginity was a token that I wanted to keep until the right time.

"Aren't you supposed to ask the rest of us stuff too?" A random guy interrupted.

"You're right. Kilyier." I turned to him. "Truth or dare?"

"I'm not doing this dumb ass shit with you, Princess." He muttered.