twenty four

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

"My lashes so bald headed, this shit ain't no joke." I took the last of my extensions off my eye lid. It felt so weird not having on lashes.

"You look better without it." Kilyier assured, pulling his pants down to take a piss.

I accidentally got a glimpse of his dick and quickly looked away, covering my eyes. He chuckled before wiping then pulling up his pants.

" 'Scuse me." He moved me by my waist to wash his hands. "But ain't you can get your lashes done down here?"

"I coulddd but i'm not gonna cheat on my lash tech... i'm not a cheater." I side eyed him.

He noticed and furrowed his eyebrows offensively. "Why you targeting me? I'm not a cheater either."

"Mmm, so you ain't never cheat on a girl before?" I wondered curiously, pushing myself up on the counter.

His sudden smile answered it for me.

"I knew it, you give fuck boy energy." I shook my head disappointedly.

"How?"

Let's see, he has girls surrounded by him like ants when food gets left out. And his appearance in general.

But he couldn't control neither of those so I couldn't really judge.

"Ion know. You just do." I shrugged my shoulders.

Kilyier hummed unconvincingly, stepping between my thighs and hovering over me. His eyes were so intimidated... they made me weak every time.

"You wanna go ball with me?" He asked.

"Depends... you wanna eat dust again?" I tilted my head teasing.

"Me? You can't be talking bout me."

"Definitely am."

  ...

The local park was crowded with kids, teens and parents. Surprisingly there was no one using the basketball court.

I sat at the top of the table to tie my jordan's while Kilyier warmed up. It upset me that he was wasting so much talent.

"You taking too long, just say you scared." He grinned while dribbling the ball.