forty eight

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

Muki, Stick and Rae had arrived to New York a couple hours prier— we all agreed to go to a pre-hoco party that the girl I met at cheer was throwing.

"Hell nah, next." Kilyier denied my outfit again.

"Kilyierrr. There waiting for us come onnn." I groaned irritably.

"If you woulda put on the outfit I picked we could've been gone but you wanna be grown." He shrugged.

I shot him a glare, I wasn't about to wear no damn big ass t-shirt to a party. "What's wrong with this dress?"

"You're nipples harder than my dick right nie."

I looked down at his pants and saw a dent. This nigga...

"We'll suck it up i'm wearing it." I grabbed my purse from off his bed, instantly bumping into his chest. Here we go.

...

"Princess what the fuck took y'all so long, and what you wearing?"  Muki snapped her head back as I limped my way to the back seat.

I glanced to Kilyier who had a innocent look plastered on his face, what he did to me a few minutes ago was far from innocent.

"Ask my father." I spat.

He chuckled like something was funny. "Your dad shouldn't be doing the things I just did—

"What? I love this song!" I cut him off, leaning over to turn up the song playing from the radio.

♫ A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a busta
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass ♫

I actually did love this song so me and Muki sung it almost the whole car ride until these ratchet ass niggas had to interrupt.

"Ain't no scrubs in this car, fuck y'all singing this for." Stick scrunched his face up.

"Real shit." Kilyier agreed.

"You know you can go to jail for that right?" I teased him.

"For what?"

"Riding a nigga dick with no license."

"Why you ain't in jail den?" He always had to make the joke negative.