eleven

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

"Girl you've been so M.I.A this weekend, you missed a killer party!" Destini informed as we walked through the hallway together.

"I know i'm sorry i'll make it up to you." I promised. My eyes had heavy bags in them because I couldn't sleep comfortably in the hotel bed.

She shrieked excitedly. "Good, because i'm planning a beach party tonight, everyone's coming."

I was too distract by a familiar scent— I looked up and saw Kilyier walking pass me, us locking eyes for a second.

He was wearing his casual hoodie and black jeans, yet he still managed to have all eyes on him.

"I'd pay to know his dick size." Des practically drooled.

I snapped out my glance and shot her a disgusting expression. "Anyway... about that beach party."

...

The first three periods went by surprisingly fast, it was now lunch time and all seniors usually sat outside and chilled.

My group was sitting close to the "Popular Kids", they were basically a bunch of no life's who thought they were better than everybody.

The main one was Andre, before Kilyier he was rated the finest boy, I didn't really see the hype.

"He done stole all your bitches." His best friend, Taylor, laughed teasingly. He was always making situations worse just to see a fight.

I sighed when Andre walked up to Kilyier who was minding his business while girls threw themselves at him.

"Yo, Kassidy, what you doing?" Andre asked his ex-girlfriend angrily.

"I don't want you anymore, get over it." She rolled her hazel eyes.

Everyone started laughing only pissing him off more. "This what you want, seriously?"

"Fuck that's supposed to mean?" Kilyier sized him up and down, sitting up from the bleachers.

"Take it how you want to."

He had that look in his eyes that I feared— he was seconds from snapping. I couldn't let him get in deep shit again.

"Girl, where are you going?" Kaitlyn asked me as I walked over to the chaos.