thrity one

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

"Tell ma i'm running some errands if she ask about me." I told my sister as she got out of Kilyier's car, she nodded her hand and I watched as she safely got inside the house.

"You tryna come with me?" He asked confusedly.

"Can I ask you one question? Why didn't you say it back?" I completely ignored what he said and brought up our previous discussion.

He sighed sharply, rubbing his forehead with his hand. "Why you always tryna make a nigga life so difficult?"

"Alright, nevermind—

The door locked instantly showing me that he wasn't finished with the subject. This shit was so toxic.

"Aight i'm listening to you Princess." He instructed, leaning over to reach for his weed.

I glanced at his fingers that were rolling up the blunt. They could've been doing something else but he wanna play.

He lite the blunt up and inhaled it, flickering his eyes to study my expression. "You want sum?"

I hated how fine this niggas cause why was he looking at me like that.

"You're really blowing me like the fucking wind." I snatched it out his hand.

"I ain't doing shit to you though, you just ain't telling me what you want." Kilyier chuckled, shaking his head.

"What do you want Princess?"

I rolled my eyes and blew the smoke in his face— i couldn't lie though he was telling the truth. I was just afraid I was delusional and what I wanted he didn't.

I sat up in my seat to face him closer before taking the blunt out his lips to smash my lips on them.

His hand slid around my neck per usual, he must've had a choking kink or something.

"That answer your question?" I tilted my head after pulling away. "Good, so answer mine. What do you want?"

"I want the girl who balled with me till midnight, the girl who was my first kiss, the girl who beat her best friend ass just cause I—

"Alright, i'm not proud of that." I cut him off with a laugh. I was smiling so hard my cheeks were hurting but none of that mattered.