forty three

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

I rolled my eyes when I saw Kamari walked up to me, I slapped my locker and started walking through the hallway.

"You ain't get my message? I'm trying to apologize to you Princess stop acting like that." Mari sighed.

I stopped in my tracks, turning to him. "You already picked a side Kamari. Stick with it."

As I was walking away again he said something that caught my interest.

"Alright well can I least tell you that they identified the weapon used to kill Destini."

This was the closure I needed. Proof that my boyfriend wasn't the murdered everyone was making him out to be.

"What was it?" I asked.

"It was a GLOCK 19."

...

Throughout the day I couldn't get it out of my mind, a GLOCK 19, I didn't even know how the shit looked, I was totally clueless.

"Princess, right?" Isabelle, the cheerleading captain, walked up to me while I was stretching.

"Yeah. Wassup?" I sat up straight.

"I was- sorry, we were just wondering if you and Ramos were dating." She asked.

Here we go with this bullshit.

"Yeah."

"Like dating dating or like, y'know, dating."

"It doesn't matter what tone you use. Me and Kilyier are together. Plus snow bunnies aren't really his type no offense." I smiled sarcastically.

Isabelle gasped offendedly, rolling her blue eyes. "One more thing. My cheer team only allows natural hair color."

This bitch was trying to be funny because I just changed my lace to a blonde and brown one.

I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself before I did something stupid.

"Are you color blind? Brown and Blonde are natural hair colors." I defended.

"But it's not your natural hair color. Unless you don't have hair, I know how hard it is for your kind to grown hair-

"Bitch please. We all know those are extensions, leave her alone." A girl came to my defense.