forty seven

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

Having a boyfriend with anger issues was not for the weak... at all. Especially when you knew you were the only one who could calm him down.

"Are you okay?" I asked cautiously, running my hand over his back as he sat at the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

Bitch does he look okay?

"I'm straight. I just need to cool off." He muttered.

His room door suddenly opened revealing his mom who had a gentle sympathetic smile on her face.

"I'll give you guys some space." I told but Kilyier was quick to pull my wrist down.

"Nah, anything she gotta say to me you can hear."

Mrs. Ramos sighed sadly, folding her arms. "I met your dad when I was in college. And I found out I was pregnant with you when I was nineteen."

♫  You always was committed. A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how you did it ♫

Flashback

"Calvin, just calm down okay? I'm not having a abortion my mom would disown me." Marissa Ramos stressed.

Her boyfriend, Calvin, was pacing around his room stressfully.

"I can deal with your son. Marissa, but we can't have a baby! Not now! I have this basketball scholarship. I could go to the NBA!" Calvin announced.

"That's amazing!" She exclaimed. "But what about me? It takes two to make a baby."

He honestly didn't want anything to do with the baby. All he cared about what his D1 scholarship.

"That's why i'll pay for the full abortion. Then both our lives can go back to normal!" He assured.

"For you! But i'll have the guilt, the blood on my hands! I'm sorry Calvin but i'm not killing our baby." She sniffled.

"Your baby, Marissa. That's not my child."

9 months later

"Marissa, it's time to push, you need to push!" The nurse shouted at the teen girl who crying her eyes out in pain, sweat dripping down her forehead.