fifty

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

Not to sound like a serial killer of nothing but my trigger finger was itching- life without violence was good but boring. It was worth it though, she was worth it.

I spent the night before homecoming at a party with my girl and Muki, Rae and slim at the Air BnB they brought. We were playing some truth or drink card game.

"Alright, y'all turn, what's the most embarrassing thing you've caught each other doing?" Muki grinned.

We both eyed each other before bursting out laughing, already knowing the answer we were gonna say.

"Okay I was like thirteen by the way." She warned before I answered.

"You was playing with that lil shit too hard ma. I called your ass Dj Princess for a week." I chuckled.

"I hate you oh my god." She covered her face embarrassedly.

I moved her hands, leaning to whisper in her ear. "Don't be embarrassed ma. I'll be your Dj tonight if you want."

"You're so nasty!" She pushed my head back.

The rest of the game went the same, we was clowning each other every answer, laughing and shit. But good moments only lasted for so long.

"Oh my fucking god." I groaned when I saw Kenzie walking towards us. "Who the fuck invited ha?"

"I invited myself nigga, the fuck." She rolled her eyes.

"Can I just kill ha, please ma?" I asked Princess who giggled and shook her head.

"You ain't finna kill me like you did ole girl." Kenzie popped her gum extra loud.

"Bitch I ain't kill nobody-

"Okayyy! Let's go to the bathroom, Kilyier I have to pee." Princess interrupted, grabbing my hand so I left with her.

I swear if she wasn't there I would've blew shortys head off. This sober shit wasn't for me.

"You calm now? Cause you can't go around calling girls bitches." She frowned.

"Fuck her, give a bitch dick once years ago and she can't leave a nigga alone. Swea I wanna blow her fucking head off." I sucked my teeth.