forty

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

Princess went with her cheerleader friends to get ready so I arrived with the basketball team a little later than she did, wearing cargo jeans and a hoodie.

I was a little tipsy so I was feeling good. I was feeling even better when I saw my girl walk into the party.

She was wearing a leather shirt, shorts and a matching jacket. Her laced switched to a curly one. She looked too fucking good.

Yeah, yeah
baby, is you drunk, is you had enough?
Are you here lookin' for love? Ooh-ooh
Got the club goin' crazy
All these bitches, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't, girl what we gon' do?
If your ego need it, baby (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Give it all up for you right now
We got the club goin' crazy
(All eyes) all eyes on you

"Damn ma, you ain't have to shit on em hoes like that." I licked my lips, pushing myself off the wall to tower over her.

Her angelic laughed filled my ears. "Alright, Nicki. But thanks you, you look handsome yourself."

"You think so?" I tilted my head teasingly.

"I know so."

I leaned down, about to capture her lips in a kiss but like always someone had to cock block.

"Congratulations Ramos, you did good out there." A blonde girl walked passed biting her lips. Her friends doing the same.

I glanced innocently to Princess who was glaring them down, I chuckled at her jealousy.

"C'mon I wanna get a drink." She changed the subject, pulling my arm along with her.

I watched her pour some cranberry juice and mix it with liquor from the counter. I honestly wasn't paying attention to that shit, I was staring at her the whole time.

I just needed one hour alone with her.

"I asked if you wanted some of this." She repeated. "But never mind it's obvious you're already fucked up."

"I'm chillinnn." I slurred unintentionally.

Princess hummed obviously unconvinced, pushing herself on the counter to sit closer to me. We sat there staring at each other for a good minute.