nine

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

I could feel her nerves if that made sense— her eyes barely held the contact and her chest rose. I should've kissed her... but I didn't.

"You still don't smoke?" I pulled back, grabbing the weed and rolling paper from the tv stand.

"I do." She muttered awkwardly, rearranging her self for some reason.

I raised my eyebrows with shock. She used to throw up from the smell of weed, it was crazy to think that she smoked it now.

I rolled up the blunt using my tongue to seal it. Taking the lighter from out of my pocket to light it and pass it to her.

I got up to put a towel underneath my door so my mom wouldn't smell it.

"Holy shit, what the fuck kinda weed is this." Princess coughed hysterically.

I chuckled and took it out of her hand carefully. "That's cause you used to that fake shit, ma."

"Yeah ight." She smiled toothily, her eyes widening when I did a clean ghost. "Waittt, teach me how to do that."

"You're gonna pass out."

"No i'm not."

"Alright, hmm." I placed the blunt between her thick lips. "Now take a hit, push it back with your tongue and when it come out suck in in."

Princess did all the steps except the last one and started choking once again.

"Wait." She gasped out as a I burst out laughing.

I started feeling bad after a minute passed and she was still coughing. I patted her back even though that didn't help.

"You good ma?" I snickered.

"Yeah, i'm trying that shit again."

That's what I liked most about her, she never gave up. After a fifth attempt she finally got it but she was high ass hell.

"And then I was like... no, no, don't drink the cow it's very mad." She spoke then let out a loud ass laugh that sounded like a tea pot at first.

"The fuck are you talking about." I laughed along, catching her when she almost fell off the bed.

Princess let out a sigh, staring up at me with her eyes so low they looked closed. "I missed you, Kilyier."