twenty eight

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

"You sure you wanna do this?" Kilyier's voice echoed in my head like it was an empty room. It felt like it was... my mind was completely empty except for the thought that one of us wasn't gonna make it out.

I flickered my eyes away from the ground and to him. "I'm sure."

The gun felt heavy in my hand so I had to grip on it hard, I slipped it in the waist band of my pants as Stick, Muki and Rae walked up to us.

The reality of the situation finally hit me. We were committing the worse crime tonight. Murder.

"Everything ready?" Kilyier asked them.

"Yeah, the body bags and mannequins in the truck." Stick informed.

The plan was to get DaeDae to meet us alone, we would bring Rae along as a peace maker then we'd trick him into thinking they were in the body bags.

Once he saw it was mannequins Kilyier or Rae would finish it off. The only problem was the guns... how were we gonna get it pass him?

"Lemme know if y'all need backup." Muki told.

We all nodded our heads and after they left we pulled off in the truck. The silence was too loud for comfort.

Music would only make it worse so I just stared out the window imagining happier times. What I couldn't imagine though was how hard all of this must've been on the two boys.

Having to kill your brother and having to kill your brothers killer. It was all fucked.

In the mist of my overthinking I got an idea.

"DaeDae would never expect me to have a gun so he probably wouldn't check me." I spoke out loud. "I could hid it then pass it to either of y'all."

"Hell nah. That's a probability, DaeDae's paronid ass wouldn't go without checking all of us." Kilyier argued.

Rae shook his head with disagreement. "Nah. My brother sexist, he only think of niggas as threats. She might have a point."

I smiled hopefully. Maybe there was something I could do to help after all.

"Might? No disrespect but I ain't taking no risks with your bitch ass brother."