thirty two

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

After the park he drove us back to his house, I wanted to greet Mrs.Ramos but she was sleeping. It's been far too long since we talked, I forgot how her voice even sounded.

I glanced around him room, studying all the old basketball trophies he received. It made me sad thinking about the wasted potential.

"MVP, 2016, them lil niggas was mad ass hell cause they ain't get it." Kilyier reminisced, smiling slightly to himself.

"I remember that dayyy! Me and your mom was the loudest in the room!" I chuckled.

His smile slowly faded— things were so much simpler as kids, we didn't have to stress and all we cared about what fucking basketball.

Take me back to those easy days.

I rested my head on his shoulder for his and my comfort. "She's gonna be okay, Mrs. Ramos is the strongest person I know."

"I know."

...

"Can you stop forreal? Let me steal your fucking car!" I huffed angrily. We were playing GTA and he already killed me two times.

"You think you gonna steal my car and ima just stand there?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"If you love me you will." I rolled my eyes, groaning when I killed yet again, this hospital was definitely tired of me.

I reached over to grab his controller but he snatched it back and grabbed my wrist, unintentionally pulling my lace in the process.

He lucky I had extra extra extra strength glue or I would've throw my wig at his dumb ass.

I jumped on top of him, sending hard punches to his face. Well... hard in my opinion.

"You ain't doing shit but getting me hard." Kilyier laughed, gently pushing me off his lap.

This nigga.

"Stop playing, I really rock niggas. My nickname Ms. Tyson in these streets." I threw my set up as he sat up.

"You're name is dead ass Princess..."

I didn't like his tone. He was definitely trying to say something without saying it.

I was trying to hit him jokingly but ended up socking him right in the lips. I threw my hand over my mouth, chuckling half amused and half scared.