twenty three

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

Until Stick nem handled there beef with the crips Jax told us to stay out of the mix, meaning we had to stay from around them for a lil minute.

Not that I minded they were cool but every time we chilled with them Princess was in some shit.

She wanted to go out and shit but I wouldn't let her, especially when she had a targeted on her back now.

So y'know how girls are when they don't get what they want all the time.

"You seriously still mad?" I flickered my low eyes to her. I was high ass fuck, we both were actually.

"You hear something?" She asked Muki who was on a facetime with her.

I could hear Stick in the background laughing, the fuck was so funny? "Girl, don't put me between y'all shit. Fuck it out—

The sound of the phone hanging up made me chuckle. I sat up from my pillow and put her up too.

"What I gotta do for you to stop being mad?" I asked her curiously, sliding my hand up her loose t-shirt.

"Let me leave this hotel of hell." She sighed dramatically.

"Y'know I can't do that."

"Then it's still fuck you."

I lifted up her shirt— revealing the black lace bra she probably got from Victoria Secret. "Oh it's fuck me?"

I kissed the starting of her breast, smiling at the sound of her quiet moan. I pulled straps to her bra down and unbuckled it from the back.

Her high eyes were honestly my favorite sight, she looked so sexy.

Whip ain't got no gas tank, but it still got woodgrain
Got your girl working for me
Hit the strip and my bills paid, that keep my bills paid
Hit the strip and my bills paid, keep a nigga bills paid

I left a bunch of peppered kissed over her chest, purposely leaving some on her hard nipples.

"Kilyier." Princess gasped out. "Alright, alright I forgive you."

...