nineteen

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

We ended up getting kicked out of the club because I was a threat but that shit didn't matter to mean, what matter was someone tried to take advantage of Princess.

I was having a I.E.D episode while also having to be there for her cause I didn't trust these other niggas.

"Princess, shh. You're alright nobody gonna do nothing to you." I grabbed her face as Muki poured water on it.

She was tripping a lot, I never seen nobody react like that.

"You think it's Loca?" Stick asked. "What if those niggas in on our plan? We needa take her to the hospita—

"We? Ain't no we nigga it's just me!" I snapped.

"We ain't do this to her Killa, I put that on my dead kid bro." Muki had faint tears in her ears, rubbing Princess hair.

I didn't know what to think or who to trust— all I knew was I needed blood spilled for this shit.

She grabbed the plastic bag and threw up in it for the third time in counting. It was turning red meaning she was puking up blood.

I ran my hands through my free forms stressfully. "Fuck this shit, where the nearest hospital."

"Ten minutes away." Stick informed.

"I'm sober, i'll drive." Rae muttered.

I wrapped my arms around Princess and carried her bridal style to the backseat, playing her body down on me.

I could feel her twitching, hear her groaning, all of it was fucking with me. Only if she would've just listened.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry, I just wanted to have fun." She sniffled rapidly.

I tucked the strains of hair stuck to her face behind her ear. "I know, mama."

As soon as we arrived the the hospital I helped her out the car and we all walked inside of the building.

The lady at the front desk saw her barely standing, immediately calling her emergency doctors.

They came rolling out a bed to put her on— putting her on a oxygen mask and wheeling her away.

...

Five long miserable hours later I was finally allowed to go inside her hospital room, I sat on the couch watching the news as she slept.