thirty four

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

Mari was trying his best to calm me down but it wasn't working, I know I wasn't the best friend, but there was some things that you didn't say. And that was one.

"Princess, look at me." Kilyier spoke, I didn't even see him come in the door that's how mad I was plus tears were blocking my eye sight.

I glanced up at him blinking rapidly to stop the tears from flowing. "Let me go. I'm gonna kill this dumb bitch."

"Chill out, it ain't even worth it ma." He shook his head.

I looked at him with a tilted head— he was tripping if he think I wasn't about to let her feel these hits.

"Move, Kilyier." I push passed him but he grabbed my wrist and stood in front of me. I heard a familiar squeaky voice letting me know Mari got Destini.

No matter how hard I tried he wouldn't let me go so I had to try and pretend like I was calming down some.

He towered over me, pushing my chin so I looked at him instead of her. "If I let you go you not gonna go to her and let me handle it?"

I didn't know it yet but his definition of handling it was way worse than what I did.

"Mhm." I lied. As soon as he released me I ran off like a track star, I pulled her down on the floor from behind and stopped on her head.

I couldn't actually hit her cause Kilyier basically flew me across the hallway. It was never that serious.

"C'mon bro." He pulled me out of the school door and walked me to his hellcat.

I got in the passengers seat angrier than ever. I couldn't even let my anger out on that bitch so I was mad at the world.

"Yo ass don't listen for shit! Nie that bitch finna get all her hoe ass homegirls and her niggas to get your lil ass!" Kilyier shouted.

I ignored his words, staring through the wind shield with tears blocking my vision.

"And they got you on camera doing it! That's assault, Princess! I understan—

"No you don't or you wouldn't be yelling at me! Ion care about the consequences, I want that bitch head for telling my business. And ima get it." I assured.

"Get her head? You tryna kill her?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I shrugged my shoulders. It's not like anybody would miss her bop ass anyway.