forty one

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

nsfw

...

I furrowed my eyebrows at her question, noticing the intimate expression on her face so I knew I wasn't tripping. She was tryna suck summm.

"Far enough, why you ask?" I licked my lips trying to fake clueless.

Princess leaned over her seat, her hand resting directly on my dick, she started rubbing it. I got hard instantly.

I stared at her with my low eyes, . "Stop allat that teasing shit forreal, Princess."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugged gripping on the material of my cargo pants.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath, tilting my head back slightly.

Princess smiled once she saw that she had me in a hold. This was definitely her payback for ghosting her cause blue balls was the worst.

"We should get inside, I wanna take a shower." She moved her hand.

I furrowed my eyes at her words seeing her opening the car door. "Man what? I can't go in my mama house hard—

I sucked my teeth when she shut the door. I locked my car door and had to walk into my house with a empty bag over my pants.

Worst part was my momma was up and trying to make conversation.

"I love this color on you Princess girl."

"Thank youuuu."

"Kilyier! Your high ass better have complimented her hair she looks so pretty." My mom scolded.

Princess blushed, looking back at me and dropping her smile entirely. Only crazy hoes could do that.

"She know she look good." I responded dryly. "But goodnight ma we finna sleep—

"Unt unt. I see what you're trying to do. Why're you hiding food from me?" She accused.

"I'm not, ain't nothing in here." I panicked.

"Lemme see."

I tried to yank the bag from her but she ended up taking it so I acted quickly and pulled Princess in front of me.

Finally she went back to watching tv and we went back to my room.