fifteen

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

Even after I told my mom how I felt about her making Kilyier leave my life, she went behind my back and did the same shit.

And so much for Kilyier trying to build our friendship. Fuck them all.

Today was the day that I had to go to a random location and leave my family behind, my life was just perfect.

I packed half of my closet. Dresses, shirts, jeans, skirts and more. I hid my bear mace underneath some clothes.

"Hey." Maya cracked my door open, glancing down at me on the floor with a large suitcase.

"Hi, you okay?" I asked.

She sat down on the ground next to me. "Yes. I'm just gonna miss you that's all."

I frowned sadly, pushing her body closer to mine for a side hug. I hated that I was hurting her... but I had no choice.

"I'll be back before you know it."

...

 Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

I had everything in place— Harmony was gonna check on my mom time from time, I had a suitcase packed and left my mom money.

I pulled up to the abandoned parking spot, hopping out of my car to walked over to BossMan.

He was with a few other guys with a heavy duffel bag. "Wassup, Killa."

"Wassup." I shook his hand.

One of the guys picked up the duffel bag from the floor and unzipped the bag. It was about 100,000$ in cash.