forty six

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

"Come and fuck wimme baby i'm a franchise!" Princess rapped loudly as she jumped up and down on my bed for no fucking reason.

I was trying to pretend sleep so she would leave me alone but that didn't stop her from aggravating my soul.

"I serve the base, I serve the base!"

I grunted when she dropped all of her weight on me. She was definitely bugging.

"Bro Princess, you really doing too much." I gripped her waist, pushing her to the other side of the bed.

She was overexcited cause her hood rat friend from Texas was coming to New York for homecoming. I wish she would try that shit again.

Speaking of Homecoming, I had already planned out how I was gonna ask her. Even though it was obvious she was mine I wanted to make her feel special and shit.

"Alright, a bitch outta breath." She breathed out heavily.

I watched as she climbed on top of me, laying her head on my naked chest. I loved physical touch.

Her hand trailed over the tattoo I got in dedication to her. Anytime I was shirtless she was always touching it.

I had too many tattoos is was hard to keep track, the ones that meant the most was obviously the tiara, my mommas name, and the date my brother passed.

January 24th. Also my birthday. It was coming up too quickly.

"You think I should get another tattoo?" I asked while looking down at her.

"Is there even any space for another one?" She wondered.

"Yeah, right here." I pointed to a empty spot underneath my heart. "Eight letters should fit right?"

Her cheeks rose up after realizing that her name had eight letters. "You play too much."

"I'm deadass, Princess."

She smashed her lips onto mine- completely forgetting about the "punishment" I was supposed to be on.

I hugged her waist tightly to support her, pulling away before things got too heated. Not that I minded a lil blood.