twenty six

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

As soon as I opened the shower curtain I realized that it wasn't Kilyier, it was a mysterious man with a ski mask covering his face.

I didn't even have time to scream before he dragged me out of the shower not even caring that I was naked.

"Scream and we blowing your man's head out." He threatened.

"C—can I put on my c—clothes?" I stammered nervously, tears burning up in my eyes.

When he licked his lips I was almost certain that I was gonna get raped but thank god I didn't.

"I'd rather you didn't." He smirked evilly.

"Hurry the fuck up and get ha out here!"

That sentence scared me even more than I originally was— it was DaeDae, I couldn't forget his voice if I tried my best.

"Put this on and make it quick." The boy passed me a robe that came with the hotel.

I quickly put it on, struggling to tie it because of my twitching fingers. He got inpatient and ended up doing it himself.

After he finished he dragged me by my neck to the room where I saw Kilyier standing with two guns to his forehead.

"There she is." DaeDae announced with a twisted smile. "Y'know he was bout to eat two bullets for you shorty? That pussy must be magical."

His homeboys laughed but I had the same scared expression on my face.

"You remember me princess?" He walked over to me

I nodded my head slowly, tears dripping down the side of my face.

"Yeah you do... Whoever I hired was supposed to kill your ass. Good thing they didn't, you gon be so much more useful alive."

I sucked in a shaky breath as he trailed the tip of his gun over my breast that was revealed from the robe.

"Touch her and ima put two bullet in your fucking skull!" Kilyier gritted.

His homeboys held him back and leaned the gun closer to his face, not that if fazed him though, he wasn't scared at all.

"What do you want?" I asked desperately.