seventeen

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

I flickered my eyes open, stretching my arms out and shaking my legs before realizing that I had the bed all to myself.

The bathroom door open revealing Kilyier, he had a towel wrapped around his waist and a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Hurry up for we late." He muffled.

"Late for what." I sat up, looking around for my bonnet that somehow ended up on the floor. I busted my ass trying to grab it.

He just stood there shaking his head with amusement. "We got important shit to handle. Don't wear nothing stupid."

"You tryna say I have no dress game?"

"I mean if the shoe fits."

I rolled my eyes at him, grabbing an outfit, my toothbrush and everything else I needed to get ready for the day.

I put on a simple bape jacket and biker shorts, installing on of the many wigs I brought along.

By the time I was done it was three in the afternoon, he informed me that we needed to be there at four.

I grabbed my phone that had a bunch of notifications i didn't bother to check and my airpods.

"You ready?" He asked while trailing his eyes up and down my body like he was mentally dress coding me.

I nodded my head then we locked the hotel room, heading to his hellcat. I really should've brought my BMW.

The windows were all the way down making my hair flow in my face— to make it worse be started speeding.

I loved the movie fast and the furious but he wasn't Brian O'conner and I wasn't no passenger princess.

I turned to him irritably, watching as he stepped on the gas even harder.

I gripped the end of his seat to hid my nerves but my facial expression showed it all. A bitch was frightened.

"You scared?" Kilyier chuckled.

"No." I muttered.

"Yes you is."

"Alright and? You're risking my life to look cool, of course ima be scared." I rolled my eyes.