thirty nine

Princess "Sy" Jones

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

I slipped on the cheerleading uniform, we barely had a day to get this choreography together so I was nervous about what to except.

I was sitting on the bleachers when the basketball team got introduced- locking eyes with Kilyier who looked out of it.

He had dark bags under his eyes and this look in his eyes, he looked like he was having an episode. Like the first time.

Flashback, 2017

"Hey are you okay? I texted you last night we were supposed to play ball?" Princess walked up to her best-friend.

Kilyier ignored her, his fists still bawled up. He was furious because he found out that his classmate had been talking bad about his brother.

Semaj asked him a question that stuck in his mind.

You gonna be a bitch and let that slid?

Kilyier was far from a bitch. And he was gonna prove that.

"Earth to Kilyier." Princess snapped his fingers in front of his face. "Whats wrong you look like you're boutta murder someone?"

"Hold this, Princess." He mutteted, taking off his chains all while his eyes glued to his opponent.

"Wha-

She cut her sentence short when he walked up to a boy and punched him directly in his face, knocking him down.

Kilyier hovered over him and hit him again, again and again until his face was covered in blood. Even then he didn't stop.

Princess was stuck; this wasn't her best friend, whoever it was scared her.

Security guards ran up to pull him off but they got hit too. It took two officers to get him off of the unconscious boy.

"Pussy." Kilyier spat, locking eyes with Princess before he got escorted to the police car.

...

The sound of the whistle blowing broke me out of my thoughts, they were starting already. I sat up with of my team and started cheering for them.