50. A Sunday Kind Of Love

‧ ‧ ‧ ‧ ‧

booksmarts and broomsticks
act iii , turning tables
chapter fifty ,  a sunday kind of love

‧ ‧ ‧ ‧ ‧

➖DRIA LOCKABY➖february—march 1994

DRIA LOCKABY
february—march 1994

"AHHHHHH!"

        Dria shot up in her bed upon hearing a very perilous sounding scream.

       A large thunk followed the alarming sound, quickly followed by a pained groan, Dria gazed to her left only just to make out Tess' figure upon the floor, tangled up in her duvet.

       "What in the fuck was that?!" Tess cried as she hastily got back to her feet.

         The girl winced a little as her eyes adjusted to her darkness, before sharing alarmed expressions with the other two girls in the dormitory who had also shot up at the sudden noise, before scrambling around in the darkness, seizing her wands from her bedside table.

       "Lumos!"

The blonde had been sleeping perfectly soundly following the rather eventful day that had been had. After Oliver had been successful in stealing her away from the Hospital Wing, they had made their way back to the Common Room where celebrations were still in full swing.

Dria had spent most of the evening by the fireplace where her friends had gathered while the Keeper made his way around the room. At one point, he had been physically hoisted onto the shoulders of the Weasley twins, which had made the blonde nearly spit out her drink, especially when he narrowly missed whacking his hand on the chandelier.

Their party had only ceased at around eleven o'clock when Professor McGonagall, herself, had entered the common room and sternly told them to go to their dormitories — although Dria was adamant she had seen the Professor look mildly amused by their celebrations.