• || INTRODUCTION || •

First of all, Thank-you so much for taking time to read this book.

This is your author, Avina Singh (avinaphile) and I welcome you all to explore my world of imagination. We read books to escape from the real world and find ourselves in the world which may not be a real one but it is formed with the power of imagination.

With this aim , I am presenting you all my first ever book 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙. It holds a special place in my heart because who doesn't love their first. This book will ultimately teach us that true love do exist inspite of the fact that you don't get to meet or see your partner each day.

Love is considered as the most beautiful feeling especially when you fall for the right one and it requires efforts from both the sides, trust and respect their boundaries, to stand for them even when the world is against you.

Dhruvpratap Singh Deora (देवडा ) (de-va-da) , a 19 year old English literature student from Jaipur, has always believed that love is nothing but loving someone for who they are rather than how they look. He believes in old school love story and is fond of reading books especially fictional .

Geetanjali Kanwar Shaktawat, a 20 year old Economics student from Hyderabad, is extremely talented in academics, sports and extra curricular activities . She never trust anyone apart from her family and believes all boys are the same as they love only to satisfy their physical needs.

How these two totally opposites individuals will find their love in each other inspite of their differences? How they will stand against the storm of hurdles and challenges? How the time and distance will test their trust, patience, friendship and most important their LOVE?

~~~~~~~~~

TROPES

• Long distance
•Female lead elder to male lead
• Old school love story
• Rajputi tradition and culture
• Green flag
Some past secrets
•Strong female lead

NOTE: Spotify playlist is available under the part named "playlist"  at the end of the book. Make sure to have a look.

~~~~~~~~~~

CRUSHSHIP Copyright •2023 by Avinaphile
All rights are reserved. ©
Any form of plagiarism of book will not be entertained. It is illegal to copy or publish the book or part of it on any website or in any format without due permission of the author. It is entirely based on author's imagination and ideas.
Any resemblance to actual persons, places, events is entirely coincidence .

~~~~~~~

NOTE TO READERS

• Positive criticism is always welcome.
• Any form of abusing any character/s, author or any readers will lead to removal and blocking of the user as well.
• Updates will be published every week . In case of any delay, the same will be informed on the message board and through instagram.
• Your suggestions, ideas and reviews are always welcome. You can feel free to express your opinions but without using any abuse word towards anyone .

~~~~~~~~

Follow for more updates on instagram @avinaphile

THANK-YOU FOR READING!!! 🌌✨🎢

Take care and See you soon!!
Avina 💌