CHAPTER 29 - THE NIGHT

WARNING

The following chapter contains parts which might be sensitive for some. Please skip it if you are uncomfortable. 

~•DHRUV 's POV•~

I wasn't able to understand what was going on in her mind. Is she hiding something? Suddenly I heard the sound of thunder which eventually reminded me she hates rain. That clearly stated that there is a connection between her hatred and that hidden secret which kept locked in her heart. 

"Rainbow, you trust me na …..please tell me what's bothering you?" I asked her, requesting her to tell me everything. 

" See I won't leave you. I promise. I can't see you crying. Please don't make my condition worse. If you won't speak what's going on in your mind, I am  coming to your place and will make you answer my questions. Standing in front of me and you will be answering my questions" I told her and I felt a pain in my chest as I wasn't able to find a way to know. 

I heard her crying which made me feel so helpless . Wish I was with her, hugging her and making her understand that no matter what the situation is I am there to stand for her, to make her know how precious she is and I can't bear seeing her in pain. 

"Please Rainbow, I have never felt so helpless in my entire life. Please for God sake.  Tell your book magnet what's bothering you so much?  I am here to listen to you but please speak something. "I requested .

" Will you be able to hear it….. Whatever I am gonna…… tell you?" She asked but at the same time she was crying. I could feel it. 

"Before that I beg you don't cry. Drink some water. You will be better "

"No Dhruv. OK… OK.  I will tell you everything. But " She stopped suddenly . The words from her were bringing shivers in my body. I should be prepared to listen. I took a breath. 

"But what?" I asked and took a deep breath again. 

"After knowing everything, ……..you have right" she stopped again, I could say she is going through a really bad phase. 

"You have the right to leave me Dhruv. I won't force you to stay and suffer" She said . My heartbeat started rising, resulting in rethinking my decision asking her to reveal her feelings hidden in her heart. 

"I won't leave you. I promise.  I promise I will accept you irrespective of whatever has happened in your life.  I may not be aware of it  now but even after knowing it I won't leave you in the middle and give up just because of some reasons.  I love you Geetanjali but please don't  hide it. Pleaseeee " I assured her. 

"Did you remember we met around 12 years ago?" She asked. 

"In holi function?"  

"Yeah.  Actually… " 

"Actually what please tell your Dhruv. I am listening" I said softly because this is the only way to console her. I hated the fact I am not with her and I  hate the fact that she is going to tell me something about her life over this phone call. 

"Actually it was evening time, suddenly it started raining" with this she started crying. O God please give me some strength to face this situation. 

"Geet don't cry.  Please have some water " 

"No, I am fine. Let the tears wash away my pain and today no one can stop me telling you everything" She said firmly and continued again

"It started raining. I was busy playing games with some children. Then"