CHAPTER 31 - JAIPUR, HERE WE ARE

कोई कहता है प्यार नशा बन जाता है,

कोई कहता है प्यार सज़ा बन जाता है,

पर प्यार करो अगर सच्चे दिल से,

तो प्यार जीने की वजह बन जाता है

 ~• Dhruv's POV •~ 

"Train no.5432 Ahmedabad - Daulatpur Chowk express is arriving shortly on Platform no. 2"

I heard the announcement made on the railway station and checked the time only to realize it's 5 minutes more to see her after 27 months. The zoo creating hustle in my stomach clearly expressed how happy I am to see her. 

I checked my phone to see her text sent 5 minutes before "Book Magnet, 600 seconds more to meet you"

Wait, how does she know I am waiting for her, standing on the railway station. Who can it be? Maybe Garv. He is the only one who knows about my surprise. My mind suddenly became distracted hearing the train coming closer and I turned nervous. The closer, the faster my heartbeat and the more excited I was to see her in front of me. 

All the coaches passed right in front of my eyes, I checked the number on it. They are in B4.  Here comes B1. 3 more to go. 

My happiness is not less than a child who is cheerful as he goes back home after attending school. Today I felt the same, why not?  She is my home. No matter wherever I go aur whatever I  do,  at the end it's her who gives me peace, the one who completes my heart, soul and life . 

The B4 coach stopped right in front of me. I headed towards the gate to reach them. The crowd gathered, creating chaos and difficulty for one to exit. 

"Bhaiya, side mai hato train 20 minutes rukegi, kya jaldi hai" I heard  a lady's voice standing nearby finding a way .

(Please be side,  the train will stop for 20 minutes, what's the hurry?)

Then  I noticed her hand wearing the rainbow bracelet ,clearly visible between everyone but I couldn't see her face .  I made a way as I guess she was standing on a corner hidden among the passengers  and I held her hand.

"Rainbow, be safe I am here" I informed and she managed to come out from the crowd. 

As soon as she exited, I hugged her before she could see my face. She tightened the hug and to be honest the happy tears rolled down my eyes . I can't believe she is here, right in front of me. 

We hugged tightly without realizing where we were and I don't want to miss this chance at any cost. 

"I missed you," she cried. 

"I missed you too,"I replied. 

"See I told you we will meet soon" She said, raising her head and looking into my eyes. 

"You have grown up, Dhruv in these 2 years. Look at you how much you have changed?"She questioned,  staring at my face. 

"Thank God, you have noticed this. " I smiled.