CHAPTER 24 - VIRTUAL DATE

दुनिया को हर वक्त खुशी चाहिए,
लेकिन मुझे हर खुशी में सिर्फ़ एक तू चाहिए।

~•GEET's POV•~

Time 11.50pm

January 23

"More 10 minutes" 

"Just 10 minutes for him to turn 20"

"Let me check the message"

"Perfect"

I murmured to myself looking in the mirror.  I don't know   Why I was so excited for his birthday though I  never found myself  so excited on my own day. 

I won't make him a call because his best friend would be sleeping nearby , I don't want to disturb his sleep,  okay to be honest,  I don't want him to tease my Book Magnet that

Geetanjali wished you first etc. 

I checked it was 11.53pm. Why was time passing so slowly like a tortoise? I  want myself to be the first one to wish him.  What if someone wished him  before me like his family or his best friend? 

Give him a missed call and ask him to stay online till it turns 12 midnight.  I called him and disconnected the first ring itself. 

I went to our chat and texted him 

"Are you awake? "

He checked the message at the same time and he started typing.  Only 4 minutes Geet. Copy the message you have typed  for him. 

"Yes. I was half asleep. What happened? I waited for you for the last 2 hrs but there was no response from your side." He replied 

I started typing and sent him the reason 

"I was busy with my studies. I have a test tomorrow in international economics. Sorry, I forgot to check my mobile"

"It's okay. And all the best" He wished me and it was just 1 min for January 24.

~•DHRUV's POV•~

Why did she call me ? I checked the date and realized it was my birthday in the next  2 minutes. 

I checked Garv and he was sleeping, hiding inside the blanket, covering his body because it was cold. 

Suddenly a paragraph caught my attention and the time was 12 midnight. 

"Happy Birthday to that special person in my life who made me believe in love. A girl who never thought in her dreams that she will be blessed with someone who will love her for her soul rather than her outer appearance.  I know you will say Rainbow, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You know, the journey from Ms.Shaktawat to Rainbow to your Geetanjali has made me realize that one should love themselves along with loving your partner.  I never told you but I was a girl who used to hate herself for not fitting in society's standards. But the day you entered my life made me aware about the concept of self love. You don't know about it but I can feel those changes in myself as you have healed me unknowingly.  Just a few more years and we will be together sharing our lives, our happiness ,our problems , our tantrums and most importantly our love. Thank-you for coming into my life and changing it drastically. Happy Birthday once again Book Magnet, happy 20 My Dhruvpratap!  I love you and I am missing you so much. Muahhh"