CHAPTER 19 - I DON'T NEED YOU

होंगी लाखों महफिलें दुनिया में,
मग़र तेरे दीदार जैसा सुकून कहीं और नहीं..

Date - 4th December

Time -10am

•~GEET'S POV~•

So, today we have bandoli, which means sangeet. I was so excited to get ready .I can't wait to wear  my new poshak,the jewellery and I can't resist myself from dancing all night. I had taken my shower and I wore a light shade of green kurti and matched it with pants of the same color.

Avantika and Kavya were already downstairs for breakfast. The house was decorated as beautiful and pretty as  the bride. The tents were partially decorated outside of the house. The tents  along with some arrangements were for men who would be attending the bandoli .  The ladies section for tonight was allocated in the hall which is situated right in the front of the house.

Overall there was a huge rush in The Rathore Villa. I went downstairs and all the guests were arriving.  I was sitting in the living room and was browsing  the songs on my phone.

"Geet jija, aapne hai na mumma bulawe hai!" my youngest  cousin Nakuul informed me .

(Geet jija,Mumma is calling you!)

"Mamisa kathe hai?" I asked, looking at him, raising my eyebrows a little to know .

(Where is aunt?)

"Woh toh aapne hojno pdi!" He replied, making a face  and ran before I could ask anything .

(That you have to search!)

I called her and she informed me to meet her in the guest room of second floor. I reached and both my mamisa were discussing something.

"Geet baisa, aapro ek kom hai. Mana mati karjo!" Kiran Mamisa requested holding my hand.

(We have a  work for you.Please don't say No!)

"Par hai kya? jaldi bolo!" I replied.

(But what is it? Tell me fast!)

"Aapko pata hoga na ki aaj padla batana hai ladies ko 2 bje  . Gehne ab tak nahi aaye jewelers k waha se!" Saroj Mamisa  expressed with a tension clearly visible on her face.

(You know that today we have to show padla at 2pm to the ladies. The jewellery is still with the jewellers)

(padla- have you all remembered the shopping? Yes, the poshaks and wedding attire along with jewelleries and accessories are collectively known as Padla. This will be sent along with the baarat . Before sending it, the groom family show it to all the guests.)

"Mai isme kya kar sakti hu aapke liye?" I asked curiously, looking at them.

(What can I do for you in this?)

Saroj mamisa started typing something on her phone and I received a notification on my phone. I checked , she sent me the address along with the jewellery details.

"Abhi ke aapsa, Mahipal banna sab kaam mein busy hai. Virendra iss kaam ke layak nahi hai.Maine Dhruv Banna ko bata diya hai aur woh aapka car k pass wait kar rahe hai!" Saroj mamisa informed me by giving me a bag.

(Abhi's dad and Mahipal banna are busy with preparations. Virendra is not suitable for this! I have informed Dhruv and he is waiting for you near the car!)

No, I won't go with him. 

"Mai uske sath nahi jaungi. Kal bhi ladies baatein bana rhi thi! Yeh rkhiye bag aur mai nahi jaungi!" I returned the bag.