CHAPTER 12 - THE FRIENDS DATE

"आँखों से आँखे मिलाकर तो देखो,हमारे दिल से दिल मिलाकर तो देखो,सारे जहां की खुशियां तेरे दामन में लाकर रख देंगे,हमसे प्यार का इज़हार कर के तो देखो।"

हमारे दिल से दिल मिलाकर तो देखो,
सारे जहां की खुशियां तेरे दामन में लाकर रख देंगे,
हमसे प्यार का इज़हार कर के तो देखो।"

Time 7.30am

~•Dhruv's POV•~

Standing in the parking area, I was scrolling through my phone , waiting for her so we could go to the event. I wore a sky blue shirt  paired with royal blue pants. 

I heard footsteps. . I turned back only to find her walking through the parking area in a beautiful white south Indian Saree adding sparkles to her. The pink border on it matched her blushes on her cheeks. Twinning with her border of the saree, she paired the blouse of the same design making it more enchanting. 

" Chale?? " She snapped her fingers to bring me back to reality. 

(Let's  go?)

"Huh? Kya"  

(What)

"I think we should leave now, " asked , taking the keys from her bag. 

I followed her, we reached near a car and I asked when I saw her opening the door and sitting in the driver seat. 

"Aapko car drive karni aati hai? " 

(You can drive a car?)

"Yeah!  Should I show you my license?" asking me to sit in the car . Before I could open back seat gate 

"Book magnet, piche nahi, yaha aage aao"
she ordered, adjusting her seat belt. 

(Book magnet,Not at the back seat, come front!)

I followed her words like an obedient student and sat on the passenger seat. 

"Actually Aapsa asked me to take the car today as it might rain . There are chances of the event ending late and I thought you won't be comfortable sitting behind me on the activa," she informed, starting the car. 

The destination is 20-25 mins away and Anaya will reach directly to the college. Hash, we would be alone. 

"How are you feeling Book Magnet, I mean as a Passenger Seat Prince?" she asked while driving. 

"As if I am in a fictional world"  I replied looking at her earring,which was on swing to and fro. 

"wese ache lag rahe ho and acha hua aapka maine daant nahi toda ." she joked , hiding her smile , taking a left turn. 

(Well, you are looking good. It's good that I haven't broke your teeth)

I would not deny but today I can't stop myself from hiding it. She looked more beautiful than the fictional women I had ever imagined in my whole life . I couldn't stop my eyes falling on her bindi, her gajra complementing her hair, the saree blending with her skin tone. Ofcourse, how could I forget her smile,  adding details to her lips painted with light pink lipstick.