CHAPTER 35 - SHE IS MISSING

मेरी बेपनाह मोहब्बत का एक ही उसूल है,
मिले या ना मिले तू हर हाल मे कबूल है।

~Geet's POV~•

 At Jodhpur 

“Mumaaaaaa”Kavya screamed as soon as she entered the Rathore villa. 

Mumma, busy with other ladies for teeka dastoori preparation, looked at us and kept the plate on the table. She walked towards us with a smile and welcomed us. 

“Kese ho teeno?Vihaan tumhe pareshan toh nahi kiya na” She asked, hugging me and my sisters while eyes were on Vihaan. 

(How are you all? I hope they didn't trouble you Vihaan)

“Nahi Mumma, koi pareshan karne jaisa hai nahi”Vihaan replied, touching my Mumma's feet to take her blessings. One  by one we all took her blessings and met the remaining family members. 

(No Mumma. There's no one here to trouble me)

“Congratulations Virendra”Garv banna hugged him . Without saying anything, I decided to change my clothes as per the requirement of the function. 

We three sisters headed towards the room of Radhika and decided to wear churidar. In between I got a text from him

“Take care of yourself. If you need anything, do call me”.

Why did he say that? Anyhow I continued doing my makeup. I got ready and was waiting for Avantika who was busy applying eyeliner for Kavya. 

I informed them to meet me downstairs. 

I reached the ground floor only to find so many ladies scattered everywhere and busy with their work. Teeka dastoori has already begun in the central hall which is right in front of the home. The ladies aren't supposed to attend it because it's usually a men's event. 

I sat on the sofa placed in the hall and I felt a tapping on my shoulder.  I turned only to see his sister standing in a yellow churidar with an ear to ear smile. 

“Hello shivu jija how are you? Where were you?” I hugged her tightly, to be honest she is a sweetheart. 

“I am fine. By the way, I never knew you would wrap my brother around your little finger” She teased, squeezing my cheeks. 

“Jija please . Koi sun lega” I insisted because I don't want anyone to talk about this. 

(Someone will hear it) 

“Even my Mumma knows' ' She informed me while her eyes directed me to the corner where she was standing and talking with Mamisa.

How does she know about it? Dhruv didn't inform me of anything? It will be so embarrassing for me to meet her now. 

I asked Shivu jija to tell me how she knows about me and she told me everything. Her Mumma wished to make Avantika as her daughter in law but he wasn't afraid to take a stand for himself. 

I was perplexed, what should I do now?  Should I hide myself right now in the cupboard or should I bury myself in a hole digging it in the ground? 

“Shivu” I heard a voice to stop my thoughts which were spinning in my mind. 

I turned only to see her standing right in front of me. I took her blessings  and tried looking down on the floor. I can't look into her eyes, she would be thinking that I am the one for whom her son went against her wish.