CHAPTER 46 - A DAY TOGETHER

NOTE -If there is any mistake in today's chapter do let me know. I had so many mixed emotions while writing and editing it as it is the second last chapter of Crushship.

Geet's Pov

We will be reaching Delhi within the next  40 minutes. We woke up one hour before and sat waiting for the station . 

“Excuse me Sir” The man around the age of thirty five sitting in the opposite direction of us called him as soon as Dhruv removed the curtains. 

“Yes” He answered, adjusting his watch over his left wrist. 

“Newly married? ” He asked, looking at us while a lady who sat next to him joined him too, repeating the same. Maybe she is his wife as I noticed two kids sleeping on the middle berth and lower berth on one side. 

“Ji, We got married around 10 to 15 days back”  He answered and looked at me.

“Arrange marriage? ” The lady asked as soon as he finished answering. 

“Nahi. Love marriage hai” He smiled again looking at me. 

“Dekha maine kaha tha na ki ye arrange marriage wale nahi lag rahe hai” She turned her face, started speaking to her husband. 

“Bhaisahab, hamari bhi love hai. College mai mile the aur aap” He narrated with all the excitement looking at his wife. 

“Ham family function mai mile the. 6 years ka long distance tha hamara ” He is looking so cute while answering them. 

“Aap kya karte ho? I mean Delhi mai kya karte ho” He questioned him. 

“Mai professor hu English Literature department main aur author bhi. Books likhta hu aur meri biwi Investment Banker hai '' He announced proudly. 

We continued talking for a while and suddenly the railway station arrived so we could get down from the train. 

Time Skip 

We reached his society through a cab . He does have a car here but that was already parked in the society when he came to Sirohi. 

We reached the elevator and waited after pressing the button so it could come on the ground floor. 

It's around 10.30am and we have nearly four bags all thanks to me because I have packed many things as I am shifting here. 

We got inside and he pressed 3 so we could reach his floor. I am excited as I will get to see his home for the first time as he never gave me a chance to see it as he always said Geetanjali, instead of the phone , why don't you see through your eyes live by being present there by my side. 

“Tired? ” He asked, looking at me, standing close to one side of the elevator. 

“Nahi. ”

“Ghar chalo chai banakr pilauga ” He said and suddenly the door opened on reaching the third floor. We got out with our luggage. He took keys out of his jacket's pocket and gave it to me, while his eyes gestured to unlock it. 

I took a step and prayed by closing my eyes to bless us on our new phase of our life. I unlocked the door and opened it but before I could go inside, he stopped me. 

“Pehli baar aa rahe ho. Lakshmi ho mere ghar ki, ruko yeha ” He informed me and went inside leaving me alone. 

What's he trying to do? I got a little bit of sight from the living room which had sky blue paint on one of the walls. Before I could step in, he came with aarti thali.