CHAPTER 15 - HE IS MY MOON

"वो ना मिले तो क्या हुआ,

ज़नाब ये " इश्क़ "है , कोई सौदा नहीं। "

August 28

📍Geet's Room

Time - 6pm

~•GEET's POV•~

It had been more than two weeks. I was still awestruck. Did I really hug him? I don't like being close to anyone or any sort of physical touch even if it is from my sisters. But for me he is my home, where I felt the safest in his embrace.

*tring tring*

Book magnet 📖

The name flashed on my screen and I answered "Hello, achanak se call? BTW umar lambi hai aapki!"

(A Sudden call? You will live a long life.)

"Don't say you are thinking about me. Tabhi mujhe hichki aa rahi thi." he teased me

(That's the reason I had hiccups)

"No no never. Why would I miss you?"
I replaced the topic.

"Rainbow, don't lie. I can feel by your voice what actually you are trying to hide? "

"By my voice. Really. Well, when are you visiting Sirohi?" I asked, flipping the topic.

" Tomorrow morning 4.30am, from the train.Will return after 3 days. "

" So that's the reason you have called me to inform me of your agenda for the next three days, Mr. Dhruvpratap Singh Deora" I laughed and he joined me as well.

"Yes. Ms. Shaktawat. Well, I have to go . Please don't wait tonight for me .I won't be available to talk as I have to pack my things. Hope you understand." he informed me but I can't make him talk with me all day.

"That's perfectly alright. Don't worry. But update dete rehna . Nd ghar par sabko meri taraf se pranam keh dena"

(Keep updating, convey my greetings to everyone at home)

***Time skip***

~•Dhruv's POV•~

Time -9pm

📍At park

"Bhai, tell me one thing, why don't you ever say her name ? "Garv asked, looking at the moon while walking in the park.

"For me, including her name is precious. I am waiting for a special moment to use her name in my voice "I replied by giving him company on his night walk.

"What if she didn't love you back? Will you bury your feelings in your heart? The first week after the Hyderabad visit was enough to break you. I remembered the emptiness you had. I know you miss her. You may lie but your eyes don't" His words made me think about our hug. The tears she had in her eyes while leaving me.

I haven't revealed to Garv about anything that had happened between us, including the friend's date. I do share everything with him but I can't share our moments with him , I need privacy with her. I knew my friend understands the concept of giving space in a relation.

Time -11pm

📍Geet's room

~•GEET's POV•~