CHAPTER 10 - THE CONCLAVE PREP

"बेपनाह चाहने से लेकर बेपरवाहहो जाने तक का सफर इश्क होता है!"

हो जाने तक का सफर इश्क होता है!"

~•AUTHOR'S POV •~

📍VSR SCHOOL OF COMMERCE,HYD

Geet and Anaya were attending their lectures and suddenly a student entered their classroom.

"Excuse me sir, Actually Arun Sir and Priyanka ma'am are calling Geetanjali of 3rd BA Economics" he informed .

Geet was wondering why she was called by them and her professor replied writing on the board " Geetanjali will come after 10 mins and inform her where she has to meet them".

Geet stood from the chair and asked him where she was supposed to meet them.

He informed her to meet them in the auditorium

The lecture ended and Geet rushed to her auditorium .

~•Geet's POV •~

I entered the auditorium and texted Anaya to inform the professor of the next lecture the reason why I am not in the class .

I went near the stage where sir and ma'am were waiting for me.

"Sorry ma'am, Actually I was in my lecture so I couldn't come on time "

"No worries Geetanjali and let remaining students come and we will begin our meeting " she smiled and asked me to sit.

Before I could ask anything, Taani entered from the door along with 4 students. Why is she here?! But I thought of not giving her attention .

Arun Sir started the meeting

"You all must be wondering, why have we called you here? Well, it's a proud moment for us that Hyderabad has been selected by Ministry of Youth Affairs to host National Youth Conclave as a part of G20 presidency"

We welcomed this news with cheers and applause. .

One of us asked " Sir, if Hyderabad is selected, why have you gathered us here? " and we all laughed hearing this.

"Well, our college has been selected as the venue and you are the event coordinators" Ma'am informed opening the file in her hand.

She looked towards me and told everyone

"Geetanjali Kanwar Shaktawat is the Head coordinator of this event "

Everyone was happy to have me as head except Taani.

Taani stood up and asked "Ma'am if you don't mind, can I be her assistant? Because how she will manage everything by herself "

"Are you okay, Geetanjali?" Sir asked me to know my opinion.