CHAPTER 13 - TOMATO AND DRAGON

यादें तन्हाई का इलाज होती हैं, यादें हसीन एहसास होती हैं,बोलने को जब कुछ न हो, तो खास यादें ही पास होती हैं।

बोलने को जब कुछ न हो, तो खास यादें ही पास होती हैं।

DATE 11.8.2023

📍COLLEGE CANTEEN

~•GEET's POV•~

It is the Day 2 of the event . Book Magnet and I had a really great time together.  It was lunch time basically and I asked him to meet me in the canteen . I was waiting for him and I have no idea where he is. BTW I wore a dark  pink anarkali.

I saw him coming inside while talking on the call

I saw him coming inside while talking on the call. I waved to him so he could find me.He came and sat on the chair nearby. 
He wore a white shirt pairing it with jeans.

"Garv wants to talk to you, if you are comfortable", He asked me, showing me his phone. 

I agreed and he gave me his phone , it was already on call. 

"Khamma Ghani Garv banna" 

"Khamma Ghani Geetanjali Baisa" he greeted me. 

"Muje ye puchna tha ki mera best friend aapko bore toh nahi kar raha hai."

"No. Not at all. Aisa kuch nahi hai. Aap kese ho and  Sanjana Bhabisa kaise hai " I asked him and Book magnet was imitating his friend's expression.

"We are fine. main point to be noted is mere liye karachi bakery ke fruit biscuits bhej dena. Yehi baat kehni thi" He asked on the other side. 

"Sure. I will definitely send it for you" 

He signaled to me that he wanted to talk to Garv Banna and I gave his phone back.

They talked for a while and he hung up the call. 

I went to get our order and I returned with idli sambhar for him and pasta for me.