CHAPTER 32 - THE REASON

सौ बार तलाश किया हमने खुद को खुद में

एक तेरे सिवा कुछ नही मिला मुझको मुझ में!

~•Geet's POV •~

“It was a wonderful but tiring day,” Vihaan said, lying on the sofa when we reached home after seeing Jal Mahal. 

“I agree Vihaan Bhai”Kavya replied, tying her hair in a bun while we all four were resting here and there in the hall. 

“Dhruv, Geet foot must be paining.Go bring some water after boiling it”Garv banna teased him when he noticed me massaging my foot sitting on a chair. 

As soon as I heard the words coming, I kept my foot on the floor and replied“No, I am fine.”

Avantika headed towards the room taking her bag and Garv banna followed her. Is there something going on? Should I go? He looked puzzled after noticing his friend following my sister. 

Mrs. Raichand aka Mom was on her way home from her office. The cook was busy preparing dinner for us. Kavya was roaming around the hall talking on the phone with mumma. 

I decided to go in the direction of them to check what's going on between them. Basically our room where we are staying is in the last portion of the flat. 

I walked only to find them , from a distance, talking standing outside of the room. I felt footsteps following and it was Dhruv.

“I hope Garv and Avantika don't end up fighting” He prayed walking beside me and holding my dupatta which I struggled to manage as I had no energy left after a tour of Jaipur. 

“Dhruv, don't you think we are hurting Avantika?”I asked, looking at him expecting him to answer my question.

“No. I don't know. Maybe. We should talk to her once”He suggested and we reached .They stopped and looked at us. Maybe they were discussing, no they were debating. 

“Geet jija, he thinks I am a villain who doesn't want to see my sister happy ”Avantika informed, in a painful voice, and hugged me. 

“Why?Wait a minute,  what's happening?” We asked simultaneously and his best friend took a breath, looking at us. 

“Ask her why she is against you?”Garv banna asked and smirked. 

“Who are you to whom should I tell  all these things?”Avantika rebelled back and stood right in front of him. I can sense he is nervous now. 

I know he has a crush on her and it's obvious to be in this condition where you lack words. 

“ahh…I should go now.”Saying this, he took two steps back and walked forward towards the hall. 

“Avantika,you can't do this every time. I know you are straight forward when it comes to words but still you should know when you have to use it. I won't tolerate it next time” I warned and informed, holding her from arms. 

“Wow, See Dhruv she is fighting with me only for you and your best friend”She replied and smiled. 

“I am not fighting with you. There's a limit for everything. ”I spoke slowly, keeping the fact in my mind that we were at Vihaan's place. 

“Dhruv and Geet jija, there is no chance of you being together in future. I know my words are not less than poison but you have to accept it and for God's sake, accept reality”She informed and looked at us, adjusting her kurti sleeves.